Chapter 5: So, just say your weak then.

Enjoy this trash my beauiful birds.

...

Saihara POV

Hikaru grabs my hand and starts to run with me.

Wait.

WAIT.

"Why am I coming too?!?"

I yelp, struggling to keep up with his speed.

"Because we need a witness to this. I wouldn't bring you if you weren't involved."

Hikaru said as he began picking up the pace.

"I just hope the leader hasn't done anything too crazy."

Crazy? What does he mean by crazy?

...
Third person POV

Mondo fell onto his back.

Shocked, he was holding the now swelled cheek that screamed in pain.

Mondo quickly got to his feet smiling.

"So, is that all you got?"

Mondo teased.

Mondo watched as Kokichi started to shake violently. However, Mondo knew better than to think it was because Kokichi was scared.

Kokichi eyes looked wild and angry. Kokichi had had enough of his shit. Also, it didn't helping that kokichi wasn't having a good day as it is.

Kokichi rammed himself into Mondo forcing him to fall over again.

Mondo quickly tried to get up but was stopped by a kick to the face.

A meaty whack was all that was heard as blood flew from Mondo's new wound.

However, it didn't stop there. Kokichi didn't even give time for Mondo to recover and immediately started kick his side's until he heard a crack.

Mondo screamed out in pain. Kokichi felt tingles run through him but, the sound of bones breaking seemed to bring him back to his senses.

Oh, did you remember how she did the same thing you're doing now? Beating up the person weaker than her to feel better? Well, now that you've done it as well, how do you feel? Better?

Kokichi looked at Mondo who was bruised and bleeded from his beating. God, he felt like throwing up. How could he-

Kokichi's thoughts were cut off due to him getting punched in the face by Mondo's lackys.

Kokichi let it happen. He realized if he hurt them he would be exactly like her.

Saihara Pov

Once Hikaru and I get to the roof we come take in the scene. An unconscious Mondo that has been badly beaten. Kokichi letting himself get punched by multiple people.

Hikaru immediately jumps into action trying to wrestle his way to the middle to protect. However, there's too many and he is pushed back.

My eyes catch a pitiful sight of Kokichi's body in the fetal position.

They're hurting him.

My ears take in a screeching sound. I fall to my knees. The pain in my head is unbearable. I finally feel something snap. Then it went black.

Hikaru POV

My punches weren't doing anything. Desperation climbed my stomach and into my throat with a loud cry. I grabbed a lacky's hair and the back of their neck and slammed them onto the ground.

I am going to get through. if that means killing these bastards. They have no right to touch our leader.

Our saviour.

Our hope.

Still, I can't get through. They're too much.

"Saihara! Call someone to get help!"

My overwhelming failure to protect the leader was bubbling up to the top. Am I really still so weak?

Crack

The sound terrified me as I look toward it. Please, please don't let it be leader.

Instead, my eyes are met with a surreal scene.

Third person POV

Saihara had slammed two lackeys on the ground. Others seemed to take notice and left kokichi to fight him. Yet, there was something different about Saihara. His eyes crazed, he looked nothing like his usual self.

There was an aura of practiced ease around him. Like he had done this before. Blows were blocked and it was a complete beatdown. Saihara held no restrain if he had any.

The fight was completely one-sided. It was obvious that Saihara was better. Hit harder. Even to the point of bloodied knuckles.

Hikaru held his breath. Fearing if he made any sound that Saihara would take his fists out against him. Yet, it didn't stop him from running to Kokichi's side. Hikaru was close to sobbing when he picked up kokichi's battered body.

Hikaru needs to get kokichi to a safe place to be treated. But just then, Hikaru saw the last of the lackeys fall. Saihara didn't have a scratch on him. Yet his hands were covered in blood.

Hikaru was panicking. Saihara didn't seem like himself. Hikaru didn't know if he would be able to win a fight against Saihara. Considering he had just destroyed Mondo's group. Yet, Hikaru told himself that Saihara must be exhausted from his fight.

It didn't matter if he lost. All Hikaru needed to do was buy enough time for the D.I.C.E. Members to get here. So, Hikaru stood up. His stance aggressively protective of his leader behind him.

Yet, when Hikaru was getting ready to charge. Saihara crumpled to the ground.

....

Vote

Comment

Follow