Chapter 4: Mondo? You mean corn hair?

Boi, it's coming.

...

Saihara's POV

As Ouma said that sentence to me I saw his grin falter slightly. The small sign made me think about what could have caused it. Ouma patted my shoulder and left the classroom.

I turned toward Kaito and Maki. They gave me a reassured smile.

"It's not weird for him to act like that. It's better if you don't get close to him because he never makes any friends. Well, unless you count that Hikaru guy that's always with him."

I perk up this statement. Just what exactly is Ouma's relationship with Hikaru?

...

"Ah~ I'm so full. What about you Maki roll?"

Maki simply nodded. I noticed that Maki blushed.

"Are you two going out?"

Kaito grinned and pulled Maki close.

"You bet!"

I smiled at the warm atmosphere surrounding them. I look at the time.

"Ah, I have to go to the bathroom could you wait for me? I won't be long."

They both nodded.

I grab a water bottle and walk out of the cafeteria to the bathroom. After I make sure no one is in the bathroom I take out of my prescription bottle.

I open it and shake out two pills. I swallow them with water. The bitter taste was disgusting. I shiver as I hear a familiar voice.

"Who does he think he is?!? Little fucker is gonna fight me one day. I just gotta figure out how to make him."

Panic runs through me and I go into a stall and lock the door as quietly as I can. I hear them come in the bathroom.

"Maybe we can corner him?"

One suggested.

I look through the crack of the stall to see four people including Mondo.

Third person POV

Mondo shook his head.

"Remember what happened last time? The little shit is faster than we expected and got away."

"Plus, he has that guy that follows him around everywhere."

Mondo let out an annoyed sigh.

"At this rate, our group won't expand."

"Do we really need any more people? We already have so many."

Kondo turned to the boy and punched him. The boy fell down clutching his cheek.

"If you ask another stupid question I'll do worse."

The others look that the boy in pity but made no move to help him.

Then another boy came into the bathroom out of breath.

"Boss! We found him. He's on the roof."

Mondo grinned wickedly.

"Let's go."

Saihara's POV

I let go of the breath I was holding as I leave the stall. As I recollect myself my eyes meet the mirror.

I didn't look too good. The medication should have kicked in. Why isn't it working? I'll have to get a better prescription.

I don't really have time to worry about myself. Ouma is in danger. I need to warn him or get help.

I scramble out the bathroom only to run into Kaito.

"Woah! Are you okay Saihara? You don't look too good."

Kaito said, looking concerned.

"I'm okay. Kaito I just need to find Hikaru."

Kaito looked confused.

"Hikaru? Oh! That guy that hangs out with Kokichi? I think that he's already on his way to his next class. The bell is going to ring anyway. Why do you ask?"

"Do you know what class he has next?"

I asked, impatient.

"Um, I think it's biology. It's in room 215."

I start running.

"What's going on?!?"

Kaito yells.

"I'll tell you later!"

I yell back.

Please, please let me get there in time!

...

Kokichi POV

I lay on my back relaxing. Hearing my members talking made me feel safe. Then, I slowly go over the events that happened today.

I met a guy named Shuichi Saihara.

Played and won dodgeball.

Escaped cornhair aka Mondo.

Went to class and have a summary to do with Saihara. (Oof)

Turned down eating with Saihara to have an episode on the roof.

Hikaru brought me lunch.

I feel calm.

Calm? Calm is when it's quiet. Why aren't the members talking anymore?

I open my eyes. No one is around me. It's silent. Then the door to the roof swings open. Revealing Mondo holding two half conscious members of D.I.C.E.

I get to my feet and Mondo walks over to me. Throwing them to my feet.

"We're S-sorry, leader."

They managed to whimper out.

I clenched my fist. I felt angry.

How dare he do this? Is that what you were thinking? Yeah, sure get caught up on your dumb feelings. Instead of feeling hurt make him feel hurt.

I didn't give Mondo a chance talk or grin. All I could feel was my fist coming into contact with his disgusting face.

...

Saihara POV

I open the door to the Biology room.

"Sorry for the disruption but the principal asked me to get Hikaru."

I try to say in an steady voice.

"Is that so? Well, Hikaru get going. "

The teacher continued teaching.

Hikaru looked at me strangely but as soon as he noticed my face he knew something was up. He pulled me out of the classroom.

"What is it? Or is it really the principal calling me?"

"I overheard Mondo talking about cornering Ouma on the roof. I didn't want to get teachers involved because that's more trouble than not getting them involved. You need to go help him!"

I pleaded.

Hikaru looked horrified. Then grabbed my hand and started running.

...

Oof sorry guys author-chan is like in hell and Satan asked me to stay a little longer. Well, hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

AND FOLLOW ME