THREE (n\e)

Jacobs pov

I sit down after I make the "eggs". 

10 MINUTES LATER

I smell a strange smell it was kinda like.... 

"SMOKE!" Gavin yells

thats what it was! everybody runs out everyone except Ava. I thought I saw her run outside but I was wrong. I thought she was outside so I ran outside and called the police after the fire gets all over the house. I look around and notice Ava isn't there.. 

"AVA!" her best friend, aria yells running from the house next door 

                                                                              Avas pov

I hear the fire alarms go off but I didn't think much of it until they get louder so I open the door but that was a mistake.... just as I open the door a wave of flames blows into my room. I back up. "AVA" aria yells. 

I keep backing up until I hit the rim of my balcony the flame following. I kept backing up and ended up falling off the rim but luckily someone caught me.

"are you ok???" zach says as he catches me but then notices who I am. "oh its you" he drops me again. I just fall and lay on the ground traumatized not knowing what happened or what to do that is until javian ran up to me and shook me until I responded. I didn't talk I just... loosened my body so I could move. I hear the ambulance in the distance but couldn't think. I only realized what was going on when a man picked me up and put me in a car. my eyes widened. 

"wh-whats go-going o-on?"