ELEVEN (n\e)

Avas pov:

as soon as I gave zach that paper I rushed back into my bathroom making sure to lock it.

I got out my small but sharp blade and I placed it on my wrist and slowly started cutting deep cuts. 

*skip cutting session because I don't like to write about hurtful things*

 once both my lower arms were filled with cuts.

I was lying in a small puddle of blood.

I suddenly got dizzy and soon every thing went black.

arias pov:

its been an hour and Avas still not out from the bathroom. 

I would guess she's showering but no, its silent.

I picked at the lock and open it to see a very, very disturbing sight...ava laying on the ground in pool of blood...

I quickly call the 911.

zach comes in with the ambulance and the doctor asks him to go to the hospital with them..well more like demanded.

so I called Jacob and 5 minutes later he was there and we were on our way to the hospital.

we got there just in time and Jacob kinda got into a fight with zach. 

Zach's the only one that got hurt though.

he went somewhere and me and Jacob stayed with ava and a few hours later we left with ava and went to her house and her parents went back to Canada.

zach was missing so  his parents and Reese decided to go look for him but Reese didn't want to so ava went instead...

~😁~💀~👏~🙄

words~244