EIGHT (n\e)

Zach's pov

I came home from school and my parents needed to talk to me so I sat down and they explained to me that we need to live with my dads boss for a year or so.

they were gonna tell me more about the family but I refused.

I honestly didn't want to know so I ran up stairs and changed into black adidas sweatpants and a cookies shirt.

I plopped on my bed and texted Daniel.

                                                                  text messages 

me: hey bro

dani: hey 

me: wanna come over?

dani: sure i'll be right there

                                                                real life

Daniel knocked on the door I ran down stairs and opened it and hugged Daniel he hugged back and we went to the living room to watch tv when my lil sister spoke up

sis: zach we are leaving tomorrow so you should get packing. oh and by the way they have a daughter thats 15. she's as old as you!

Reese wiggled her eyebrows at me

sis: oh and your gonna be staying in her room with her cause they don't have enough rooms for all of us.

dani: your moving?!?!?

sis: yea cause daddy needs a house closer to his job so he staying with his boss mr. James for the next year!

Daniel laughed

dani: mr. James????

sis: yea! he's really nice he came over earlier got handle everything and when I asked him if je could play dolls with me he said 'of course! I love playing dolls I used to play with my daughter ava all the time!' im gonna play with ava a lot!

Daniel laughed again and looked at me

dani: good luck bro now lets go pack your leaving tomorrow 

he grabbed my arm and ran up stairs into my room and we started packing.

when we finished it was about 10 pm so Daniel stayed the night

we stayed up till like 5 in the morning than we finally went to sleep but had to wake up an hour later. we got ready for school but my parents stopped me from leaving and reminded me that we are leaving today so we have to empty out the house so Daniel stayed to help us and we called jack corbyn and Jonah to help us.

                                                                    Avas pov

I woke up and got ready for school

outfit