FOUR (n\e)

Zach's pov

I felt bad for dropping her after what happened but I didn't want her to know that I like her so I went to her brother.

"hey bro. so I'm really concerned about Ava is it ok if I go with her?" I asked in a polite tone

"after you dropped her and left her like she is a piece of trash? no" he said I looked down

"please I'm really sorry" 

"fine but don't you dare hurt her"

"ok" I go to Ava as they were putting her in the ambulance and sat next to her

                                                                          Avas pov

"whats going on??" I ask the doctor again he opened his mouth to talk but than held back and zach came up to me I have to admit I was scared. the doctor put me in the ambulance and zach sat next to me. I was too scared so I sat in silence knowing that if I said anything he would realize that I like him. I closed my eyes and laid there until I felt some touch my hand.

                                                                    Zach's pov

I noticed she fell asleep so I grabbed her hand trying to make her feel safe. after a while she was still asleep so I tightened my grip and she smiled I also smiled knowing I made her feel safe.

"ava?" I said slowly she slowly opened her eyes and after about 2 minutes she noticed I was holding her hand and quickly pulled away. I was kinda disappointed in myself but I pretend I also didn't want to hold her hand and we sat in an awkward silence for about 5 minutes when we reached the hospital. I got out since the doctor asked me to. I watched as they took ava away. her brother and his friends walked into the hospital so I followed but Jacob stopped me. 

"your not coming" he said I looked down and couldn't argue so I left and went to school

________________________________________________________________________________

330 words next time I'll try 400