ONE (n\e)

Avas pov

it was 6 am. my brother Jacob woke me up since my parents are on a business trip. i groaned and 5 minutes later get up to get ready. I took my shirt and pants off being left in my underwear and bra but forgetting to close my door and my balcony door. but it seemed like the kid next door likes what he sees. I close all doors and windows and go find some clothes. I pick out a black crop top and jeans (👇🏻 not including the jacket) .once I pick out my clothes I go to my bathroom and change than grab my backpack and my phone and go downstairs. 

                                                                               Jacobs pov

                                                                               Jacobs pov

as Ava walked down the stairs all my friends were in shock to see how much she's grown and how pretty she is. their mouths dropped as for me I continued to play my video games. "good morning Ava" I say without taking my eyes off the TV. "morning" she says in her morning voice. "can you make your wirdo friends stop? their creeping me out." she says and I look at my friends "stop it guys" I say making them stop and go back to whatever they were doing. "Ava sit" I say as I pat the couch next to me and she sits down. "yuh?" she says scared. I laugh "have you met my friends?

                                                                               authors note

sorry for ending like this but Im not sure if this story is good enough so please vote and comment! I love you all!