CHAPTER 2

For the past few weeks I couldn't sleep, eat, or focus. I kept thinking about one person Tenesha Briggs. Finally, nothing better than a 2day weekend to get my mind off of- I won't even say the name.

Its a sunny Saturday morning and still I cannot get the girl out of my head. I felt obsessed with the girl. I finally decided to hit the pool. Nothing like guys without shirts to ease my mind a bit. The pool is in the middle of the apartment complex with a kiddie pool from 2 to 4 feet and the big pool from 4 to7 or 8 feet.

As I got in the pool, I see the one and only Tenesha Briggs, my luck with this girl sucks. No matter how much I try to avoid her it seems like she always know where I am.

Before she was able to see me I ran and hid behind the trees outside the pool gates. As soon as she turned around I jumped the fence and ran to my apartment. Does she live here? i thought.

For the rest of that day and Sunday I couldn't stop thinking about her, and if things couldn't get any worse, I thought I was in live with her. O my God did I just say that?

In Monday morning,I skipped 1st and 3rd period so that I wouldn't have to see her. Nite after what I said to myself yesterday night.

2:30 the bell rings and school iys over, as I walked home she called me a part of me wanted to run but I didn't and that was stupid.

Tenesha: hey I haven't seen you in a few how's it going.

Me: (silence)

Tenesha: oh hey was that you that was at the pool Saturday?

Me: (silence)

Tenesha: you okay?

Thats it I can't hide this anymore I have to tell her how I feel. Are you sure that's a good idea, what if she shoots you down? oh no! my conscience was playing with me again but I have to tell her thats it.

Me: Look tenesha.....I uh....I um.

Tenesha: what. wht happend?

Me: look.....um okay the truth is that ive been ignoring you because umm.

Tenesha: ohh did i do something wrong what is it?

Me: ugh okay look I cannot stop thinking about you, know matter what I do I can't stop thinking about I even think im in love with you...ugh that was a little too much wasn't it, and I understand if you hate me now but-

My body went numb she kissed me. I dunno what to say or do I just stood there like an idiot. She did it again, this time with full force, I shocked myself when I returned the kiss.