CHAPTER 7

After leaving bonquisha house I went home and found Tenesha on the bed watching tv.

ME: hey babe im tired ah fuk so imma take a shower and join u in a bit.

TENESHA: ight babe.

  I went into the bathroom and took a shower. my phone starts to ring.

TENESHA: hello?

BONQUISHA: hey babe is your mom okay?

TENESHA: what, wait who is this?

BONQUISHA: its quisha babe stop playing, is your mom okay?

TENESHA: im sorry but I think you got the wrong number.

BONQUISHA: isnt this Tatianna?

TENESHA: umm no this is Tatianna's girlfriend and who the fuk is you?

BONQUISHA: um hull up im Tatianna's girlfriend and she was just at my house a few minutes ago loving my tongue so if your her girlfriend you must be doing something wrong fuh her to come look fuh pussy from other girls.

TENESHA: oh hell naw bitch.

BONQUISHA: hey don't get mad at me, it aint my fault that Tatianna starting to get tired of yo pussy, anyways tell her dat I called ight.

    I came out the shower put on some red see-threw thong and a long black shirt.

TENESHA: soo what was your friends emergency.

ME: it was sum so stupid but im here now, sooo lets fuck!

TENESHA: nah I wanna know what happened bae.

ME: don't worry about it it was a false emergency.

TENESHA: oh okay.....oh babe(gets of the bed and grabs my phone) someone called you.

ME: oh yah who?

TENESHA: oh nobody just your girlfriend (yells) BONQUISHA. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. YOU LEAVE ME AND GO FUK SOME BITCH NAMED BONQUISHA? REALLY WOW.

ME: o my god what you got going on bitch chill out ight I met her at my sister'S room and she said she wanted to eat me out so I went to her house and I got eating thats all it is.

TENESHA: so when somebody ask u if u wanna get your clit eatin you say yes.

ME: what you expect me to do, say no to a free head, u crazy ah fuk bitch.

TENESHA: soo why does she have your number and why is she calling you her girlfriend.

ME: she a thot mann stop wrecking she just my accessory, I got her thinking that she my girlfriend but she not you is my maine girl and i love you, you know that.

TENESHA: im going home ill se you in school tomorrow.

ME: bae stop crying ionn like dat hoe I just like the way she eats my pussy thats it is, promise ,and you can sleep over here if you want my mom won't care.

TENESHA: I just needa go home and think ill see you tomorrow.

after that she took her stuff and left the room and went home.

The next day I woke up took a shower and put on my polo white shirt with my blue A87 pants and my white samoas and left the house.

On my way to school I saw Katherine, brie, and Nancy talking to some boys. They looked at me and laughed. I got mad and I walked over to them.