CHAPTER 8

While going to Tenesha's house I didn't talk at all, I was just thinking. I know I couldn't get away with killing my mother, but I don't care she deserved it. She shouldn't have been yellin at me. But ionn wanna go to jail yet, And I wasn't finna go to jail yet.

       I look over my shoulder and I see tenesha still crying. What the fuck she cryin fuh it's my mom.

ME: tee please stop crying.
TENESHA: im just soo sorry I should have came widd you. how can u not be crying.

        Her mom pulls in their driveway. me and tenesha go into her room.

ME: you wanna know why im not crying about this?? huh? don't you wanna fuckin know why?
TENESHA: yea!
ME: im not crying cuz I killed my mom. she was talking wreck and I wanted to shut her up.

      she stands up and gives me that are you fuckin kidding me look.

TENESHA: o my god, so when your mom is doing whats best for you, you go and you kill her wow that's low tati really low
ME: how the fuck was she doing whats best fuh me Mann shut the fuck up.
TENESHA: you're so fuckin dumb, but on the reall doe u can't stay here because I don't trust you around my mother, I know u didn't care about yo mom but I care about mines.
ME: mann I ain't asked to stay here duh fuk mann you trippin.

        Her mom comes in the room and asks whats going on, tenesha doesn't tell her about me killing my mom but she says that I can't stay with them.

   T MOM: why not whats going on?

    TENESHA: no reason mom she just wants to stay with her brother.

    T MOM: who jayquan?

      ME: yeah

       T MOM: I thought he was locked up.

        ME: he came out a week ago

        T MOM: ok well ill take you there than.

         TENESHA: nahh mom I got it ill take her.

         T MOM: well okay but don't stay out to long tee

         TENESHA: ok mom.

      I took my stuff and put it in the car and we left. I turned on the radio and took out my weed amd my swiss and started to burn.

     TENESHA: your mom is dead cuz u killed her and all u gon do is sit here amd get high.

     ME: what you want me to do than?

       TENESHA: confess duhh!!

       ME: ayye you crazy bitch hell nah u want me locked up fuh the rest of my life.

         TENESHA: ionno how u finna live with that on ya conscience.

     We pull up at my brothers cribb. It used to be a trap house but that all changed when he got arrested. Ever since then he's been sober, he stopped smoking and dealing and he keeps his guns locked up.

     TENESHA: well if u ever need anything you have my number so ya ill se you when I see you I guess.

      ME: bae please come inside for a few minutes I want you.

       TENESHA: im sorry but this is just too much for me, im only here to help you if I can, im not going to fuck you.

       She got in her car, fuck you then hoe, I said under my breath and I knocked on the door. Jayquan opened the door wiit his AK.

ME: damm jay chill its me.
JAYQUAN: tati? is that u? dam youve grown up. hows the gay life?
ME: ( walking inside) iss good man but I needa talk to you bout some important.
JAYQUAN: wassup, what's going on? mom aint throw you out did she?
ME: nahh man im not you!
JAYQUAN: oh then why u got all them bags?
ME: mom dead bruhh
JAYQUAN: whattt?
ME: yea she died a few hours ago when I came home I found her on the kitchen floor covered in blood.
JAYQUAN: nahh hell nah imma kill whoever did dat shit mann.
ME: so you finna kill me??
JAYQUAN: what you mean mann, stop playing.
ME: um not playing, I killed mom man, she was wrekiin and I wanted to shut her ass up but she aint want to I even warned her to, I told her to shut up but she aint want to so I did what I did.
JAYQUAN: okay um does your girlfriend know about that.
ME: ya
JAYQUAN: do you trust her to keep that to herself.
ME: ya
JAYQUAN: did they interview her yet?
ME:no they only asked me a few questions then I left with her and her mom.
JAYQUAN: well the best thing for us to do is leave the country, get some new names I know a guy that does that and-
ME: I can't go anywhere I gotta stay inn the city until the investigation is over. I gotta goto  the police percent tomorrow for an interview. I think my girl and her mom gettin interviewed to.
JAYQUAN: well its all ready morning so go in that room and get some sleep and inna few hours ill go wiit u fuh the interview.