CHAPTER 5

FOR the next two weeks me and tenesha didn't talk at all. But I still loved her. As I was sitting on the couch watching tv I heard a knock at the door. I opened it. It was Tenesha.

ME: uhmm hey wassup.

She just walked in and hit me. I slapped her so hard I saw my fingerprints on her cheek. She pulled out a gun and pointed it to my forehead.

ME: do it, I wanna see you do it. am I pose tew be scared of aye fucking gun

TENESHA:(puts down the gun) mann fuck you.

ME: hahaha pussy where yo balls at.

TENESHA: man shut the fuck up for real before I beat yo ass.

ME: hahaha you can't wuup me, u might be older but you cant wuup me, and y are you here anyways.

TENESHA: you wish (pushes me out the way and goes to my room) and I left my iPod here.

ME:(I see her iPod on the shelf)here you left it on the shelf.

She snatches the iPod outta my hands and walks away but I snatch it back.

ME: uhmm you don't fucking snatch shit out my hands(I put it back on top of the shelf) go and get yo shit yo self.

TENESHA: the fuck!!( she grabs me by my neck) ionn no who the fuck you think you talking to.

I stab her in the arm with the pencil that was sitting on the shelf. She throws me on the bed. I grab her by her hair and I flip her around and got on top.

TENESHA: get the fuck off me bitch.

ME: what the fuck you funna do if i don't ,shoot me.

TENESHA: nahh man shut the fuck up foreall.

ME: ight then.

I watch her sit on the bed. My phone starts to ring it was my new girlfriend damerica. I took my phone and left the room.

When I was finished I went back into the room.

TENESHA: (yelling) WHO THE FUCK WERE YOU ON THE PHONE WIDD!!!

ME: nobody

TENESHA: then why the fuck did you leave the room.

ME:(lying) because I wanted you.

TENESHA: awww so you wanna play that game.

ME: damn just chill bitch you akkin like im fucking talking to another female just chill damn.

TENESHA: then why the fuck did you leave the room.

ME: omfg its my fucking house, and its my fucking room damm just shut the fuck up!!

She lays back down and I sit on the chair. I felt a little wrong for cheating on her but its not like im wrong for doing it.

She sits up.

TENESHA: bae come here.

ME:why?

TENESHA:I wanna show you sum.

She lays me on the bed and kisses me. I kiss back( that was wrong).

TENESHA: bae im sorry

ME: I know babe im sorry too.

I get off the bed and go take a shower.

TENESHA: babe you forgot to give me my phone back.

I walk out of the shower, naked, and grab her phone from the shelf amd handed it to her. she was looking at my ass and I laughed while going back in the shower.

When I came out she was wearing boxer shorts and a white tank top. I looked in my closet and put on my VS pink and turquoise lingerie with my favorite pink see-threw thong. I got on the bed and layed next to her. she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

ME: babe lemme make out with tenesha number 2.

TENESHA: okay.

I take off her boxers and opened her legs wide open. She holds my head as I stuffed my face inside her.

TENESHA: DAMM BAE SHIIIIITTT

I ate her out. I missed her sweet smell. her moans. I stick my finger inside her and watched her twist an turn in sweet pleasure.

TENESHA: babe I love you.

Damn she shouldn't of said that.

An hour later she fell asleep and I hear my phone ring. It was my side hoe Damerica.

ME: hello

DAMERICA: babe where are you? im feeling horny right now.

ME: ummm hold up.( I got off the bed slowly and went into the bathroom.) you want me to come over?

DAMERICA: yes babe please!!!

ME: ill call you when I'm halfway there. bye

I hung up the phone, went in the room, put on some shorts and a tee and put my strap on inside my hand bag and wrote tenesha a note:

BABE MY FRIEND JUST HAD AN EMERGENCY AND I NEED TO GO SEE HER. THERE'S FOOD IN THE FRIDGE IF YOU GET HUNGRY AND I'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

after that I left.

I reached Damerica's house 10 minutes later. I was about to call her, but she was already sitting on her front porch waiting.

DAMERICA: where were you?

ME: my friend had an accident and I had to help.

DAMERICA: what friend?

ME: why are you askin me all these fucking questions mann. don't worry about it. sheesh.

we went inside and she started to strip. I watched. when she finished she threw me on the bed and started to twerk on me while taking off my clothes. wtf am I doing wiit this hoe. I thought.

DAMERICA: babe wea da strap at?

ME: to be honest I don't even wanna touch you right now.

DAMERICA:why is that?

ME: cuz yo pussy a stranger to me. too many niggas been in that and ionn be feeling nothing when I'm with you.

DAMERICA: then wtf are you saying?

ME: im saying you were just an accessory to me, a thot, you don't mean shit to me man. matter fact im going home.

DAMERICA: fuck you then bitch I don't need yo ass anyways and I was getting tired of ya fake dick bitch bye get the fuck out my house.

ME: mannn, wreck

I left her house and I went to my favorite gay club MY SISTER'S ROOM. I needed a new side bitch.