CHAPTER 10

Today was the day of our interviews and I wasnt nervous, until I saw nancy, Katherine, and brie and their parents. And nancy had a big scratch on her face. This aint good. I thought.

Nancy's interview:
investigator 1: did Tatianna come to school on the day her mother died?
Nancy: yes but...
Investigator 2: but what?
Nancy: she was walking to school and when she saw me and my friends talking she just came to me and started fighting me for no reason then she walked off and never came back
Investigator 1: is that how you got that scratch on your eye?
Investigator 2: did she tell you or anyone where she was going?
Nancy: no she just called me a white bitch then she went to talk to her girlfriend and left, but she went in a different direction.
Investigator 1: what do you mean different direction?
Nancy: she didnt go on her house direction.
Investigator 2: is there anything else youd like to say?
Nancy: no

Katherine and her mom interview:

Investigator 1: was Tatianna at school on the day her mother died?
k mom: im sorry but Katherine has nothing to do with Tatianna or her mother so therfore we shouldn't be here answering these questions
Katherine: mom please. Tatianna was on school on that day but she left before school even started.
Investigator 2: thank you Katherine you are free to leave but I need to ask your mom a few questions. first I know you and Tatianna mom has been friends for years do you know anything about this.
K mom: look tatianna and her mom have always been fighting wity each other but tatianna loves her mother and i dont think she did this cruel thing please excuse me.

Brie interview:

Investigator 1: was Tatianna at school on the day her mother died?
Brie: yea but then she got into a fight with nancy then she talked to her girlfriend for a little bit then she left.
Investigator 2: why did she have that altercation with nancy?
Brie: she was mad and she just came to nancy and said I wanna kill someone today and she hit nancy.
Investigator 1: okay thank you

Tenesha and her mom interview:

Investigator 1: I understand that you are Tatianna's girlfriend, so can you tell me where she went after she left school.
Tenesha: she went to the park and then she went home around 10.
Investigator 2: so she stayed at the park for the hole day?
Tenesha: I guess so
Investigator 1: okay there's no need for anymore questions you may go.

when it was me and Jayquan's turn to be interviewed I was scared to death but I was glad my brother was there with me.

Me: good afternoon gentlemen
Investigator 1: oh it is a good afternoon.
Investigator 2 : Tatianna pete, you are being charged for the assault on miss Nancy Pelosi and for the murder of your mother.
Jayquan: yall aint even interview her.
Investigator 1: we didn't need to we have all the evidence we need thanks to miss briggs.
Me: tee why???
Tenesha: I didn't tell them anything.
Investigator 2: she didn't her mother helped us wire your brothers house so we heard everything that was said since the day your mother died till this morning.
Tenesha: mom why would you do that.
T MOM: because you were going to go to jail fpr helping her get away with murder and I couldn't let that happen. im really sorry Tatianna

   After that she took Tenesha and left and the investigators took me to jail. My brother tried to stop them but he couldn't. my life was over.

   On my way to Broward county jail. when I got there a lady gave me a orange jumpsuit and I was put in a holding cell. I spent 2 and a half weeks in the cell.

   Today was the day of my trial, when I came in the courtroom I saw tenesha, nancy, Katherine, brie, my brother, my grandmother, half of the hole school, I even saw bonquisha and Damerica. people started coming to the witness stand to give their statement, but I wasnt paying attention. I was looking at Tenesha who was crying.

   Two hours passed and it was time for the judge to make her final statement.

Judge: Tatianna pete, you are guilty for the death of your mother and as punishment for your crime you will serve A total of 8 years in Broward county jail. case dismissed.

Before the officers took me back to my cell I ran to Tenesha and kissed her hard.

Me: I love you!