➳ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

WARNING❌
Prepare for some cringe-y writing and a new group lolz

I tried to be humorous
Vote it if you think its awful
❗❗LONG CHAPTER AHEAD❗❗
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★

You sighed deeply in utter frustration. It was already around midnight or so and you were just hanging around the terrace of Jackson's house. Two hours had already passed since you woke up and the hours when you were unconscious was hell for you. The burning sensation still left a mark on you but it balanced well with the cold wind of the city night.

You snuggled deeper into the hanging chair* that was conveniently placed, thinking of more ways to distract you. The city lights did entertain you for a bit, it reminded you of how magical earth was. Seoul is really big as you can see the lights stretching from east to west, something that you would really like to see back in your home.

You suddenly heard the notification bell and checked your phone. After a few tries, you finally opened it. It was a message from an unknown number.

╔═══════════════╗
NEW MESSAGE FROM
UNKNOWN
╚═══════════════╝

UNKNOWN
It was quite a show
Watching you suffer,
Darling. I can still feel
Your pain and it's quite
Satisfying.

YOU
Who are you?

UNKNOWN
That doesn't matter
But you better be
prepared for this
fight. We won't take
You easy as well as
Your. . . Friends.

YOU
Okay, I don't know
Who you are but if
You hurt my friends
I will end you.

UNKNOWN
You don't know who
We are so don't get all
Defensive. You don't
Know who you're
Dealing with.
We're watching your
Every move.
Get ready to feel pain.

YOU
What do you mean?

Message failed to send!

Wait waht

    Message failed to send!

╔═══════════════╗
UNKNOWN NUMBER
HAS BLOCKED YOU
╚═══════════════

You called the number multiple times but it was no use, you couldn't reach the person. Checking your surroundings, you looked for anything unusual but it was too dark for you to see. A flash of red clouded your vision, everything was crumbling beneath your feet. Everything was completely destroyed. Everything went blurry all of a sudden and the last thing you saw was ruby red eyes.

You blinked multiple times, clenching your fists, and coughed for some air. You were still not used to visions appearing and hopefully, it won't be frequent. Red seemed to be the color that kept reappearing but you already had an idea that this might be connected to the Red Force as well as the unknown number.

A sudden knock cleared your train of thought. There, by the door, stood Jackson peeking through the glass door. You weren't sure if you were supposed to laugh or answer back but he did walk in by his own accord. He took a chair and placed it in front of you and sat down, unintentionally having a staring contest in the process. The only time the both of you stopped staring was when you threw a pillow at him which made both of you laugh, making you forget about the dilemma you were facing before.