4-

amora penelope salcedo

edited ( also this is a week later it makes more sense in the story line )

i sit down on the floor of james apartment again. we were getting ready for an event that ian was going to. i was invited as well, so i decided to tag along with both of them.

i sit in front of the window, the light beaming on my face giving me a natural light to do my makeup in.

"james, i'm never doing this again." ian groans, then slightly laughs at his appearance.

"what? i think you look great." james walks away from him and leans against the couch.

"give me two seconds to change and i'll be back." i say, standing up, makeup done.

i walk into james' closet with my clothes in hand. i carefully shut the door, then start to get undressed.

i put on a white tube top, then my striped pants. i looked in the mirror to see;

i was proud of the outfit so i walked out of the closet where my heels were

"let me just get these on and we can go." i smile at both ian and james.

ian stares at me, james stares at his phone.

i strap on my heels making me slightly taller. when i stand, i'm about as tall as james, maybe a little shorter.

"okay, let's go!" i tap james shoulder to get his attention.

we planned to take an uber to the event because parking would be an ass.

-

i get out of the car, ian holding the door open for me to get out. i follow behind james.

we step into the venue, greeted with a small table with place cards and makeup inspired decorations.

i look at the cards for our table, i see one with my name on it, seeing james' and ian's next to mine as they were at the same table.

i take my card to the assigned table to see patrick star sitting at the table.

"hey! long time no see!" i look at him, his gaze coming back to me.

"oh my god, hey!" he stands up to give me a short hug.

"how have you been?" he asks, sitting back down and patting the seat next to him.

i take a seat, "i've been good, how have you-" he cuts me off seeing ian and james walk over.

"who's this hunk you brought with you?" patrick asks, pointing to ian who takes a seat next to me.

"this is ian, he's james' brother." i give him a slight nudge for him to shake patrick's hand.

they both shake hands and patrick and i continue our conversation.

-

it gets later and i start to get incredibly tired and bored. i lean my head on ian's shoulder as i move the last pieces of steak on my plate, not eating much.

"hey, why don't we go dance?" ian shugs his shoulder to get me to pick my head up.

"sure..." i push my chair out to stand. ian follows my movements.

the event had a dance floor and dj as it was a club type event.

ian takes my hand to the dance floor, then leaves me to go to the dj.

after ian has a chat with him a slow song comes on, and to be specific it was "cant help falling in love" by elvis.

he grabs my hands and brings them around his neck, then running them to my waist.

"how did you know this was one of my favorites?" i laugh, a few others on the dance floor slowly dancing.

"james' said it was overly played by you so i assumes it was a favorite." he smiles, his hands coming farther around me, our bodies almost touching again.

i look at him, only to have my gaze interfered by james and patrick dancing together and passing us.

"use protection!" i hear james whisper over ian's shoulder.

ian's face turns a shade of dark red. i bite my lip and lean my forehead on his chest, hiding the blush that crept to my cheeks too.

what was this?