-14

(there goes uploading every friday. oops. )

Ian's POV

Amora and i walk into the mall, the hustle and bustle echoed in the tall ceiling building. Amora takes out her camera, pressing the record button. "look at this mall, it's beautiful." she pans the camera around the building.

After a little shopping we head to the food court, where i begged her to go to this burger spot. she finally gave in and we waited in line. Amora picks out her camera from her bag, "ian begged me to go to this burger stand here in the mall, so that's where we are." she turns the camera onto the line of toppings and burgers. "this looks really good." she points to a burger with mac and cheese on it. "then get it, i'm paying." i say, standing up to the register. Amora gives me this look like 'seriously'. i give her a duh look and run off the orders to the worker.

eventually our food is done and we sit down at a two person table. Amora hungerly opens her burger, immediately taking a bite. she closes her eyes in satisfaction. i just laugh and take a bite of mine.

after we're done eating i stand up to take care of the tray. at first i couldn't find a single trash can to put the tray on. i come back with no tray in hand, to see guys talking to Amora. this made my blood boil, sei g he laughing with another guy. i quickly get an idea and walk over to her. "hey babe, ready to finish shopping?" i give her a kiss on the cheek. Amora looks taken aback by my actions. "uh... sure." she stands up and grabs her bag. i grab he hand and march off with her away from the now stunned guys.

i smirk in happiness, still holding her hand. "someone was jealous." Amora says swinging our connected hands back and forth. "was not." i huff, i had to play it off as i was just protecting her. "what if they were trying to get into your pants?" i ask. "they were nice Ian. and i think i can fend for myself." she laughs pulling me into Urban Outfitters. i groan as i'm dragged to the girls section.

-

the whole way back Amora is teasing me about how jealous i got. saying she could tell how hot headed i was, then proceeding to say that i was hotter than the other boys in a muffled voice which gave me a chance to tease back. "what did you just say?" i turn to her with a slight smile. "nothing!" she hides her face in her hands. "you said i was what?" i start poking at her sides to get her to talk. she brings her head to me to try and get her body away from my hands. our faces so close we could feel each other's breathing. i stop, bringing my hands on her sides. our lips so close to touching, but...