Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~ Niall's POV~

Niall why? Was replaying over and over again in my head...

Lucy I can explain, just please don't tell the boys please! (That's when they heard a knock at the door)

L; Ill get it I won't tell them get yourself cleaned up and we can talk about this later ok?

N; Yeah

L; Niall when you come down they don't need to know you were crying just say you didn't get any sleep last night. It wouldn't be lying because you didn't get sleep last night, if they put on a movie you give me a signal and we can talk but only when your ready to.

N; Lucy please go answer the door so I can clean myself up...

Lucy's POV

Fine I'll go get the door,

Hey guys uh Niall is just getting cleaned up and he'll be down in a minute. Come on in oh I'm Lucy by the way.

I'm Harry, I'm Zayn, I'm Louis, and I'm Liam...

Nice to meet you guys

Nice to meet you too ( they all said in unison)

Liam; Niall buddy hey!

Niall; Hey man I've missed you

Harry; Hey man

Niall; Hey

Zayn; Buddy

Niall; Hey man

Louis; I've missed you man

Niall; I've missed you too!

Harry; I think since we haven't seen each other in a while we should celebrate by watching a horror movie!

Everybody; Yeah!

Niall; Hey Lucy you didn't say yeah with us...

Lucy; You know horror movies they scare me.

(Niall whispers something in her ear)

Lucy; Ok Harry since it's your idea you choose which one you want to see.

*About 5 minutes later*

Harry; Paranormal activity

~Niall's POV~

I saw Lucy jump at the name of the movie we were about to watch. I than said...

Niall; Hey guys me and Lucy are going to get dressed in something more comfortable.

Lucy; See ya guys in about 16-20 minutes you know Niall he'll probably end up taking a shower or something.

Harry; Yeah your right well we will see you guys in a bit... have fun but not too much fun!

Lucy; (I saw Niall give Harry a death glare...) Very mature Harry

(After they were upstairs in Niall's room)

Niall; Thanks for coming up with something to say so I could talk to you.

Lucy; Yeah sure no problem.

Niall; Okay well you see I was crying because my mum she gave me that jumper you were wearing she gave that too me before she left me. And-a-and she... I'm sorry

Lucy; Niall I don't need to know I've learned enough about you and I understand ok?

Niall; Mhmm

Lucy; You look so hot right now...

Niall; *starts to lean in and than...

Lucy; Im sorry, we should probably get back to the boys and watch the movie,lets get into our pajamas. Oh and Niall wear some sweatpants and a A shirt you can wear your real pajamas when we go to bed.

Niall; Ok, let's go!

Harry; Hey there you guys are!

Lucy; You didn't start the movie?

Liam; No we wanted to wait on you guys what was taking you so long?

Niall; Nothing lets start the movie wait! Louis since your up can you pop a bag of popcorn?

Louis; Yeah sure buddy! *after about 10 minutes*

Zayn; MOVIE TIME! (nudges Liam in his side)

Liam; Ow what was that for?

(Lucy and Niall are watching the movie already)

Zayn; Look Nialler gave Lucy some popcorn she must be really special!

Liam; Hey Zayn I think we should get them together let's play truth or dare, I'll tell the others.

Zayn; Okay

Liam; Harry Louis come over here...

Harry; Yeah what's up?

Liam; Me and Zayn think Nialler has a crush so we're going to play truth or dare and get them together...

Louis; That's sweet I'm in

Harry; Count me in too!

Zayn; Truth or dare time everybody make a circle on the floor, except Lucy and Niall you must sit next to each other.

Lucy; Ok...

Harry; Uh Liam you go first...

Liam; Ok... Niall truth or dare?

Niall; Truth

Liam; Okay who do you like in this room?

Niall; Uh... uh... fine Lucy

Liam; Okay Louis your turn

Louis; Uh Lucy truth or dare?

Lucy; Dare...

Louis; I dare you to kiss... Nialler

Lucy; ... I'm not going to do it with you guys looking!

Louis; ok we'll turn around...

Lucy; Ok... ready?

Niall; Yeah I guess...

321

Lucy; * it felt like fireworks were exploding he is such a good kisser*

Niall; Wow, wait Lucy will you be my girlfriend I know I only met you yesterday but I really love you!

Lucy; Niall?

Niall; Yeah?

Lucy; I'd love to! Oh guys we've been done!

Niall; (That's when I had the biggest smile on my face!)

Liam; *Gave Zayn a wink*

Niall; they did this for me

Authors note~ I really hope you guys like it so far! anyways I need a name for my readers once I get some I think I'm going to call you guys fireballs idk let me know if you have a better name.