Chapter 14

Harry's POV
Do they really think by me opening up to them that just means I forgive them they might have got Lucy and Niall on their side but not me. I'm stubborn it's going to take me a while in order for me to ever trust them ever again! huh save it? What were they sorry about they didn't kill her that bastard of a boyfriend did, I hope he's in jail I've never met him he's never seen my face we always hide out pictures whenever he comes over... that's when I got a text...
Mum- Hi sweetie the police called is the got Gemmas Boyfriend he's locked up and he does have a death penalty it has been made official they will kill that bastard... I'm sorry she had to die but her last words were Hazza I love you! it was like she felt your presence or something I'm sorry again...
Harry- Thanks for the news bye!
Ha death penalty that doofus deserves to die for what he has done to my sister... that's when I felt our pendent... bringing tears to my eyes...
Nialls POV
Lucy: Niall let's go talk in the room, ok?
Niall: I'm fine...
Lucy: Niall I know theirs something on your mind I know there is... you need to talk to us...
Niall: It's nothing really...
Lucy: Hand me your phone...
Niall: (sighs) here
As I'm clicking on twitter I run across an account...
WeHateNiall
Hey guys if you hate Niall Horan than follow us...( P.S go kill yourself Niall nobody likes you)
A/:N I know this is not a real twitter account hopefully and I would never hate one direction all of the boys deserve to be in that band ever single last one of them!
Lucy: Niall, don't listen to them, don't ok? I love you and I always will!
Niall: I need something to take my mind off of this...
Lucy: Go take a shower, but I also need to take one, right after you get out so don't be long...
Niall: Ok... Lucy?
Lucy: Yeah?
Niall: Nevermind...
Lucy: Niall... feel better... I'm gonna go check on Harry...
Niall: Ok...
Lucy's POV
Lucy: Hey guys where's Harry?
Zayn: Check his room...
Lucy: Is he ok...?
Liam: No...
Lucy: Harry?
Harry: What?
Lucy: Harry what's wrong?
Harry: Everything, I think to myself everyday how easy it would be just to step onto a busy street or jump off of the 5th floor balcony. I just think about how easy it would be to end everything and not have to think about a single thing...
Lucy: I Do too Hazza but you wanna know what stops me?
Harry: What?
Lucy: I know if I was to do any of those things I would also be killing the people I love and the people that care for me as the people that don't hate me... I think about how much pain and Crying they would be doing! because I wanted to end my misery...
Harry: See that's the problem you have people that love and care for you every single person I know hates me,
Lucy: That's not true...
Harry: Is it cold to you?
Lucy: No I'm sweating but you know what, you are probably cold because your sitting here in a corner crying wearing a bathrobe with nothing on underneath!
Harry: How do you know theirs nothing underneath this?
Lucy: Just a Lucky guess... now let's get some clothels on you ok... I'm gonna go Check on Niall and than were all going to go back home Harry...
Harry: But...
Lucy: No buts now wait until I leave ok than Liam will hand you your clothels...
Harry: How long should I wait?
Lucy: 15 minutes...
Harry: Ok... wait Lucy
Lucy: *turns around*
Harry: Thank you!
Lucy: Your welcome oh and Harry stop staring at my butt!