Part 20

Harry's POV

I knew that Niall would say I need to tell Liam about what's going on

Niall: Ok so do you want me to stay in here when your talking to Liam or no?

Harry: Uh yeah can u stay in here?

Niall: Yeah sure buddy...

Alright uh I'm gonna go and get him, be safe buddy.

Harry: Yeah ok...

Niall: Alright

I'm just constantly thinking about last time when I got pulled out of my thoughts by Liam

Liam: Hey buddy, so uh what's going on?

Harry: uh...

Liam: Harry it's ok I can help you we all can but right now I need for you to tell me so I know what I need to help you with. If it's better Nialler can tell me.

Harry: ...

Niall: Fine I'll tell him, alright well uh after our run we uh went to Starbucks and Harry saw his old friend Calra there. And I kinda had a panic attack cause I had thoughts of what happened last time and uh. Well she left to get to the point when Harry was sitting in a different booth. He saw Calra walk by holding hands laughing with another guy. That's when we knew he was broken inside and then you came.

Harry: Are you happy now? Just leave EVERYONE LEAVE MY ROOM!

Liam: Harry we can't do that... someone has to watch you and I'll start off... Niall you should go and uh check on Lucy

Niall: ok, fell better Harry.

Lucy's POV

I'm really worried about Niall and Harry is everything okay with them? They should be okay right? I mean their just talking some things out but I miss Nialler! I want to take it to the next step. But he probably wants to take things slow! And I respect that, we did get in a relationship kind of fast so I think we should take things slow.

Niall: Lucy,hey babe!

Lucy: I missed you!

Niall: Come on give me a hug you look tense what's wrong?

Lucy: Nothing I just missed you, is everything with Harry okay?

Niall: Yeah but we need to keep an eye on him.