Chapter Sixteen

Reba giggled and leaned her head back further into the pillow behind her. Her skin tingled underneath his lips as he slowly traced them down her torso. Her giggle, however, was replaced with a gasp as she felt him continue his trail passed her belly button, his head disappearing underneath the dark grey sheets.

"Brock..." She breathed his name when she felt him connect with her. Her entire body buckled under his lips and she arched her back in response. Something about this felt extremely personal and exotic all at once. She hadn't prepared for this, she'd never really felt anything quite like it before.

Brock didn't say a word, he only continued to do what he'd been longing to do for over twenty years.

Reba dug one hand into his hair and used the other to grip the sheets beside her. Her heart was about to beat clean out of her chest.

"Reba? Reeeeeeeba? REBA?"

Reba's eyes fluttered open to the sound of Barbara Jean calling her name from behind her bathroom door. She was still in the bath? She'd clearly fallen asleep, she thought as she felt the flush from her dream still evident on her cheeks. She was supposed to be feeling guilty, not having sex dreams whilst in the bathtub. She lifted the hand that was gripping her thigh and held it in front of her face. She was turning into a prune, just how long had she been in here?

"REBA!?"

She closed her eyes and prayed for the lord to take her right then and there. Why was the woman repeatedly shouting her name? She did not have the energy to deal with this, especially after having a dream about said woman's husband between her thighs.

"Barbara Jean, would you knock it off!" She shouted and stood from the lukewarm water, reaching for the towel that hung on the wall next to her.

"Can I come in?"

Reba wrapped the towel around her slender frame and scoffed at the blonde's words. "No, you can't come in, you buffoon, I'm necked."

"Hurry up then! I need to talk to you and Brock."

Reba froze and her heart sunk into her stomach. Did she know? What could she possibly need to talk to the two of them about other than the events of the weekend?

"I'll be down in a minute." She managed to croak out as she braced her body against the bathroom counter. Did Brock tell her? Did Kyra figure it out? What had happened between the time she had gotten into the bathtub and now? Her nerves were starting their climb up her chest and she knew something wasn't right.

She waited until she was sure that Barbara Jean was no longer in her bed room before she exited the bathroom. She quickly crossed the room and locked the door before Barbara Jean could burst in once again.

"Everything is fine. It is probably nothing. One of her beanie babies probably just got into a fight with another and she's here to tell you all about it." Reba desperately tried to calm herself down. If she walked downstairs this close to a panic attack, everyone would know something was up.

She dried herself off and threw on the pajamas she had been wearing before. She placed a hand on her chest and closed her eyes before inhaling deeply and exhaling. Well, now was as good a time as ever.

Reba descended the stairs to see Brock sitting on the couch next to Barbara Jean, no one else in sight. Brock's eyes immediately locked with hers and she could see that he, too, was freaking out.

So, he hadn't told her.

"Oh, hey, Reba, 'bout time you got your butt downstairs." The blonde stood up from the couch and gently nudged Reba's arm.