Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

We were playing basketball when I ran into someone. I said sorry but,she said that it's ok I play football with my brothers. I looked at her and said my name is Cameron Dallas. She said her name was Rhiannon Mills.

           Rhiannon's POV

When Cameron told me his name I said name is Rhiannon Mills. Then the other boys came over and told me their names.

Shawn Mendes

Matt Espinosa

Nash Grier

Carter Reynolds

Jack Johnson

Jack Glinsky

Jacob Whitesides

Taylor Caniff

I said my name is Rhiannon Mills. Then I think Taylor asked if I was the Rhiannon Mills, That cute Rhiannon from YouTube. I thats me. Then Shawn said that he loves my YouTube videos and vines. I said thanks I like your guy's too. Taylor asked me if I would like to join them in basketball I said sure but, let me go change.

So I went back to my house and changed into my neon pink tank top that says love pink in black letters then I put on my white high waist shorts and my white vans, then I changed my belly button ring and my tongue ring to neon pink. I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs and outside. When I got there they all said that I change fast. I said it was because I am a model so I have to change fast. I model for Victoria's Secret and Vanity Teen. Cameron said that he is a Vanity Teen model too I gave him a high five. Then Taylor threw me the ball and I said is that all you got he said no but, I would love to see you try. So I went to the end of the driveway and stood in the center and dribbled the ball and threw it and it was nothing but air. They all had their mouths open.

Later I got really tired and told them that I was going to go home they all said wait lets have your number. So we all exchanged numbers and I went home.

   Cameron's POV

When she came back out she was so gorgeous. Then Taylor threw her the ball and she said is that all you got. She went to the center of the driveway and dribbled the ball and threw it, it was nothing but air. Later she said that she was tired and we all said that we need her number. Then she went home. When I went back inside I took a shower and couldn't stop thinking about her. So I decided to text her and ask her if she wanted to hang out with us tomorrow at the beach. She said sure.