Chapter 3

Rhiannon's POV

                    After the Beach

I went back to my house and went upstairs and took a shower. When I got out of the shower I changed my clothes I put on my white crop top that says swag,my black high waist shorts,and my black knee high converse. Then I curled my hair and changed my belly button ring to black chains and I changed my tongue ring to black. When I got down I went downstairs and outside and saw that the boys were already there. We all talked then Taylor suggested that we play 20 questions we all said sure. Taylor went first. He asked me what my favorite color is I said green. Then Jack j asked what my favorite food is I said pizza. Next Jack G asked me how I learned how to surf I said my dad taught me how to. Next was Matt asked me what my back story is. I said that when I was 15 in high school I was bullied all through junior year cause I was a nerd then one day my older sister said that it was time to change my look so I did and for the rest of the year I wasn't bullied until I went to a party this girl Katie Holmes was the girl who I hated the most she embarrassed me when I was leaving the party her boy friend dumped this gunk on me and I couldn't see anything so I got hit by a car and broke my leg when it got better I moved out here and started my YouTube videos and vines and I go to school online. So thats my back story. Next Carter asked me if I had any siblings I said that I have an older brother and sister and a younger brother. Next was Shawn he asked if I could sing. I said yes. Then Jacob asked me to sing something so I said that I would sing some of Carrie Underwood Jesus take the wheel.

She was driving last friday on the way to scensnaty on a snow white Christmas Eve going home to see her mama and he  daddy with a baby a baby in the back seat. Fifty miles to go she was running her faith in gasoline it'd been a long hard year,she had a lot on her mind and she didn't pay attention she was going way to fast before she knew she was spinning on a thin black sheet of glass. She saw both her lights flash before her eyes she didn't even have time to cry she was so scared she threw her hands up in the air Jesus take the wheel take it from my hands cause I can't do this on my own I'm letting go so give me one last to save me from this road I'm on Jesus take the wheel.

When I got done all of the boys were staring at me. Then Cameron said my turn. He asked me who my favorite boy out of all of them is I said it is Shawn then Taylor then Cameron.