Chapter 1

Rhiannon's POV

I just got to my new house. I got out of the car and looked over at my neighbors house. Then I went to my trunk and started to get boxes out my car. when I got them in my house I went upstairs to my room and started to unpack my stuff,then I changed my clothes and put on my teal blue high waist shorts and floral pink crop top, and my teal blue vans. Then I curled my hair and put on my teal blue cat ears. I went downstairs and put on my elbow and knee pads and helmet on and grabbed my skateboard and headed outside. I went the other way then where I saw the boys.

I was boarding back to my house and passed it going past the house of the boys.

                  Cameron's POV

The guys and I were playing basketball, I saw that we had a,new neighbor. I saw a girl go right by my house but, I didn't see her face.

                  Rhiannon's POV

I was heading back he so I stopped skateboarding and walked home, when I ran into somebody. He said sorry but, I said it was ok I play football with my brothers. I looked at him and he looked so familiar then I realized that it was the Cameron Dallas.

  Hope you enjoyed it so far.

If you have any questions about the story I am going to put my Twitter,Instagram, and Kik on.

Twitter- Rhiannon Mills

Instagram- rhialexis2000

Kik- rhialexis3 and rhialexis2000