Chapter 4

Rhiannon's POV

I wake up really early,cause I am picking up my best friend Felicity from the airport. I get up and take a shower when I get out and get dressed I put on my watermelon crop top and denim ripped shorts and watermelon necklace. Then I curled my hair and changed my belly button ring to my watermelon charm,then I changed my tongue ring to green. I put on my greenish tealish high heels. When I was done I went downstairs and ate breakfast,then I went outside and drove to the airport. When I got there I saw some of my fans and they came running to me asking for my picture. When that was done I,saw Felicity and gave her a hug. We got back to the house and she unpacked her stuff and we went to the beach. When we got to the beach the boys were there. I introduced them to Felicity. Felicity this is Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, Jack and Jack, Hayes, Jacob,Matt,and Carter, this is Felicity my best friend from my hometown Tennessee.

                    Taylor's POV

When Rhiannon came down to the beach she brought someone with her I don't know her yet but, she already stole my heart cause, ZAYMM SHE WAS VERY SEXY.

When Rhiannon said that her name was Felicity it was beautiful. I couldn't keep,my eyes off of her.

                  Rhiannon's POV

When I introduced the guys to Felicity I saw Taylor staring at her. Felicity and I said that we would be right back. We went back to my house and changed into a bathing suit I had my neon green one on and Felicity had her orange one on. I changed my belly button ring to green amd I changed my tongue ring to green. When we were done,we went outside and saw the boys again. We decided that we wanted to go surf so we bought Felicity a surfboard we went back to the beach and surfed when we were done we wanted to sun tan. I was laying out with Felicity when I felt someone pick me up I see that it was Cameron. I tell him to put me down but he doesn't he threw me into the ocean. Then I see Taylor do the same thing with Felicity. Then we all had a water fight when someone came up behind me and put there arms around my waist and I turn around and see that it's Cameron he said that he wanted to ask me out on a date I said that I would love to.