Chapter 6

Skip car ride

When we got to the mall we went to Victoria's Secret,Areopostale,Delias,American Eagle,Rue21,Forever21, then we went to Starbucks I got a chocolate chip fudge frappa and Felicity got the same. When we finished our drinks we went back to my car and drove home. When we got there the boys were still playing basketball so we put our stuff up and went over to the boys house but, they look sad. When I asked them what was wrong they didn't answer me. Cameron had the ball so I took it from him but he didn't do anything.

              Cameron's POV

I had a great time with Rhiannon last night. I woke this morning and changed. I went outside and the boys and I started playing basketball. Then I felt someone kiss my cheek I saw it was Rhiannon she said that her and Felicity were going to go to the mall. When they left the boys and I were playing basketball when I got a call from Bart the manager of Magcon,saying that we are leaving tonight for magcon we all looked at each other. I said how are we going to tell the girls.

                Rhiannon's POV

When Cameron wouldn't tell me what was going on so I decided that I would go back inside the house and change into my leopard bikini. Then I was about to go outside when I got a call from someone. I answered it and this guy asked if I was Rhiannon Mills from thatcuteRhiannon. I said yes he said that he would like for me and Felicity to join Magcon. I said that we would love to join. He said that we will be leaving tonight. I said ok see you there.

I went back outside and ran up to Felicity and the boys. When I ran over to them I yelled to Felicity WE ARE GOING ON THE MAGCON TOUR. When I finished everyone was looking at me weird. I said what and Cameron came over to me and told me that we are going to Magcon too.

                  Cameron's POV

When I didn't answer Rhiannon she just went inside then came back outside with a bathing suit on. She told Felicity that they were going on the Magcon tour I was so happy I told her that we were going on the tour too.