On my way

~Chapter 4~

The next weeks flew by in basically no time at all, the holidays going by fast and it was already Friday. Harry was really excited for this party that they'll have. It will be at a beach house so there will be a bonfire and also a pool and the ocean itself obviously.

But as of right now Harry was only dressed in one of Louis' simple, black hoodies and his pants from yesterday when the pair went for a walk.

In these last months Harry has learned how to approach most situations in his new school. Mostly he tries hard to stay out of Adam's way and keep his friends separate as Niall and his friends hate the fact that Harry loves Louis.

Harry would choose his Boo bear in any given situation however Louis keeps telling him that it's okay and basically forces Harry to stay in touch. He gets that though, the older lad will go off to college in a year and in that case Harry would be left all alone.

They just said goodbye to Louis' parents and walked to his car. Reaching the school, Louis guided Harry to the field, walking around the building and they barely made it as the pair was running late all morning.

They walked to the bleachers and sat next to Harry's friends, Louis also coming with as Zayn wasn't here, he texted Louis that he'll skip while the rest of his friends were all over the place.

Niall literally groaned when Louis walked over but he only grinned. He was not overly pleased to be absolutely despised by Harry's friends but he also had no control over how they viewed him or what they chose to believe.

"Good morning to you too Horan."

"Hi Harry." Niall emphasised his friend's name so Louis wouldn't for a second think that he was also greeted.

"Hi Ni and don't be like that. Hi lads." Harry sat down and made Louis do the same as their hands were intertwined.

"What is happening again?" Beaming at his curly-haired baby whilst letting him cuddle under his arm, he answered with a wry smile.

"Soon we all go out to the field and everyone needs to find someone from a different grade and they'll have to do projects together. This is the school's way to make us all friends. If you ask me it's a bit of a stretch and kind of too much effort but we don't really have a choice."

"Can you be with me?" Smile dripping with adoration after that, he plainly nodded and pecked Harry's forehead, not finding the idea all that gruesome anymore.

"That depends will you give me a kissy?" Getting some giggles out he nodded happily and pushed his nose against Louis' cheek, feeling his face also pulling as a smile stretch in return.

"I guess we're together then." A young woman stepped to the microphone and shushed the pupils. After Louis told him what will happen, Harry could not find strength in himself to actually pay attention to the speech she just gave.

"So all of you shall come down and find a new person who is not in your grade."

Everyone made their way over to the centre and Louis stuck by Harry, showing to everyone that they were already paired. "Alright if you're having your partner then please go back to your seats unless you are a freshman or their pair."

The students yet again did as told and only around forty people were left on the field.

"So first things first introduce yourself to the other." Harry giggled cutely as Louis turned towards him and extended his hand. "I'm Louis Tomlinson, so nice to meet you." He accepted the hand and grinned even wider.