Thank you!

As always thank you all so much for sticking with this story, leaving all of those lovely comments and votes or just reading the whole thing, I adore all of you exceedingly.

Please do remember that you are a wonderful, beautiful person who is just a unique work of art. Don't try and live up to others' expectations instead enjoy life because you only have one chance to make the most of it.

Don't forget that it's the inside that matters and if we all just would be a little kinder to each other the world wouldn't have so many problems and people would be healthier mentally.

I wish all of you the best, succeed in life, and I hope that you'll reach whatever you'll put your mind to, just believe in yourself and other people will have to as well sooner or later and keep doing what you love. Finally let me share on of the many secrets of life with you all.

You do not have to be the best at something or succeed every time, if you enjoy the task itself you are only then the true winner. 

If you bad at art? Who cares if you enjoy it?

You can't dance? Who says that?

It's all subjective and the most you can aim to achieve is happiness which only you'll be able to do.

Once again I love all of you, feel free to pm me whenever with anything, have an amazing day/night/life!

All the love, B