She Will Be Loved

After ten seasons of The Voice, Mark Burnett had finally end the long running most successful singing competition in the industry. The coaches agreed to end the show on a high note. However, the fans didn’t agree but they accepted and understood why. The fans were going to miss the show because of the awesome chemistry the coaches had during the successful run; mainly the genuine care the coaches had for the contestants and obvious fan favorites from the show whether it was wild soul-man Cee-Lo, country charming fella Blake Shelton, sexy Adam Levine, and the one and only legendary outspoken Christina Aguilera. And let’s not forget her adorable laugh. Everybody wanted a piece of her whether it was her outrageous outfits choices, over the top makeup, wild hair, and of course her straightforward attitude when it comes to contestants’ critiques. She, for sure, had garnered the show many viewers after she voiced her opinion about contestant and fellow ex-musketeer, Tony Lucca. All in all, The Voice was no doubt one of the best, if not thee best singing competition ever to exist. It paved the way for other reality competitions.

It’s been a year since The Voice ended and all the coaches were busy with their own projects. Cee-Lo debuted his wild fashion line weeks ago and has garnered much attention for his colorful collection. Blake debuted his country inspired TV show on alumni network, NBC last week and had a pretty strong premier. Like his fellow ex-coach, Adam jumped on the celebrity fashion line wagon, releasing his own luxurious line of T-Shirts that till this day, Blake still calls “it’s stupid.” Meanwhile Christina has garnered much attention for her weight lost in the last two years and everyone is still talking about it. They wanted to know her secrets; paparazzi are always on her tail, all the while she’s making another movie with Cam Gigandet, which will debut this summer of 2020. Of course, her weight made the headline rather then her anticipated “summer blockbuster,” as several news bloggers and reporters deemed it.

Christina, who was busy on her iphone, did not notice that her son Max walked into the room. He waves his hand a couple of times in front of his mother’s face and still no answer.

Max sits down next to her. “Mom.” He said. He repeated that at least three times. Still her attention was glued to her phone screen. Max has had enough and shouted, “MOM! What the hell is on that screen? Some butt naked men, I bet!”

“Watch your tone and language young man,” his mom said softly. Max senses a shift of attitude. Normally she would have said that with much strength, a much stronger authorial tone but it was soft as if she didn’t hear the latter. 

“Mom, are you okay?” Christina’s son asks.

She nods, softly replied, “Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?”

“Because I said you’re looking at naked men which by now you would’ve pulled ‘the voice’ critique on my ass, I mean butt, booty” Max corrected and half smiled.

“Good point. But see this picture, I’m staring at your naked little baby bottom.” Christina pulls up a quick picture of naked baby Max to deter his attention from noticing her shift of attitude.

Max blushes. “Oh mom! Please don’t tweet that picture for the love of god. Please don’t.”

“Now that you’ve mentioned it.” Christina quickly clicked tweet before her son grabbed it out of her hand. “Done.” In an instant, her phone was flooded with notifications from thousands of fans.

“MOM!” Max yelled with embarrassment. “That’s just great, now my ass is in its full glory for everyone to see.”

“Language.” Christina shot her son a look.

“All I want to do is love my body, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!” Max sings.

Christina laughs. “Nice change of lyrics there, sweetie!”