As You Walked Away Part 1

It’s the morning of Blake and Miranda’s big wedding anniversary. Christina is in the midst of getting ready, surrounded by her fashion stylists, hair stylists, makeup team, manicurist and pedicurist. And most importantly her publicist and manager who were busy handling the news that broke last night:

[Christina Aguilera & Matt Rutler Are Over. Who Will Be Her Next White Knight?]

The title made her cringe. She knew the story will be all over the tabloids but why did they have to choose today, she thought. She wasn’t in the mood to answer any questions regarding her past relationship or her current relationship status. Suddenly, her iphone blew up with notifications from fans and the media tweeting and facebooking regarding the break up. Most of the notifications were consisted of statements rather then questions of concerns:

Tweets:

~ Thank god @TheRealXtina came to her senses. What the hell was she thinking staying with him that long?

~ Christina, @TheRealXtina, he wasn’t worth your time. You deserve better. #timetomoveon

~ Fighters and Unbreakable Flowers unite. We love you Christina! Stay strong girl! @TheRealXtina

~ Yo @TheRealXtina – You’re out of that guy’s league. Be with a real man! Get with me! I’ll love your body no matter what anybody says!

Social media was overwhelming Christina and before she can shut off her phone, a mass of emails, texts and calls came rushing in. Her publicist came to her aide and grabbed the phone out of her hand. She whispers to Christina, “I’ll handle it.” Christina nods and sits curled up in her chair while her hair stylist started working on her hair. Before she closed her eyes to have a moment of silence, of course none other than Blake Shelton walks in.

“Christina!” Blake shouted. He almost always has to let everyone know he has entered the room.

“What the hell are you doing here? Are you trying to get killed by Miranda?” Christina lifts her head up to face Blake.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Miranda knows whom she married to. Don’t you worry your pretty little brain. How are you holding up? My twitter feed exploded and somehow, I feel responsible because idiots are tagging me into their tweets regarding your damn breakup.” Blake said seriously, flashing his phone to Christina.

Christina sighs. “Sorry that you’re dragged into this. You shouldn’t worry about it. Go back to Miranda!” She pushes him but the giant just stood there like a big tree.

“Honey, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that. I care about you that is why I rushed over here.” Blake kneels down to Christina’s side as she looks at him with a puppy face. “I know. And I love you for that but dude, go back to Miranda before she kills me!”

“Ain’t anybody going to kill you as long as I’m around!” Blake exclaims, standing up with his hands on his hips and Christina’s staffs look at him with a blank stare.

“You’re embarrassing me. Go, please!” Christina’s cheeks flush. Blake knelt down once more and held onto his little elf’s hands.

“You good?” He asks; his eyes glow with concern. He didn’t want to leave her side but he had to get back before his wife goes ballistic.

“YES. NOW, GO.” Christina closes her eyes and shakes her head.

Blake pats Christina’s head, bolted to the door. Before he left, he takes another glance at Christina and walks out.

Seeing as Blake has left, her hair stylist whispers into Christina’s ears, “If I didn’t know Blake was renewing his vows today, I would’ve thought he was madly in love with you.”