1

I got up and, as always, had to struggle with pain. I couldn't stand it anymore. I wanted to leave, but I couldn't. Why? My "friends" would be disappointed then. No one knew how much I suffered, I mean, how? I could hide my feelings perfectly. Nobody noticed. Nobody noticed that I was already dying inside.

I hated it. I hated to love a person who wouldn't accept me. I also hated myself. After all, I was the person who fell in love with his best friend.

Every day I asked myself "What happens if I tell him?", but I didn't want to hear the answer, as I could already imagine how he would react. Repellent.

Which idol would love his gay best friend? I mean, it's not that I know he won't love me, but I know he's not gay. He already had a girlfriend. And right now he's also in a relationship with a girl.

He knows nothing about my feelings and it's better that way. I didn't want him to take care of me because I knew that if I ever told him he would dump me and make himself feel compelled to worry about me.

I think it's nice that he's happily in love, but I'm sad that I'm not the person he loves. I'm not the person who has conquered his heart. I'm not the person who gets to hear an "I love you" from him. I'm not the person who makes him happy.

No. I'm not. I'm the person who doubts his love every second. I'm the person he just sees as his "best friend". I'm the person he only wants to see if his girlfriend doesn't have time for him. I'm just another victim of love, which also has the right to live in a friendzone.

It pisses me off to hear the same sentences every day.

I'm Park Jimin, who has fallen in love with his best friend and colleague Min Yoongi.