3

{By the way, imagine that Haeryung looks like this}

I entered the dorm and interrupted the couple's kiss from the opposite of me.

"Hey Jimin, how are you?" Yeseul asked, but I just shrugged, not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Is something going on?" Yoongi asked, and somehow I had the desire to hit someone in the face. As always, I put on my wrong smile and shook my head. "Are you sure? You're acting pretty weird lately." "Yoongi, it's really nothing." He looked at me incredulously and then nodded slowly. I went to my room where I directly saved Haeryungs number and called her.

"Hello? Who's there?" Her voice is really nice. "Here is Jimin, from the sports field." "Oh, hey Jimin. How are you?" "Quite well...How about you?" "According to the circumstances. What's going on?" I don't know if I should tell her.

"I just caught my roommate while smooching with his girlfriend." "Oh, embarrassing right? It happened to me as well.." She chuckled softly. I joined in until I remembered our meeting. "Because of the meeting, when do you have time?" "Tomorrow? Tomorrow is Sunday anyway." "Sure, so we'll meet tomorrow." "At what time?" "At 2PM? At the sports field." "Agreed, see you tomorrow." "Bye."

I hung up and was about to leave my room when Yoongi suddenly stood in front of me. "Yoongi! Don't scare me like that!" Yoongi started to laugh. "Sorry, Jimin, I just wanted to go to the room to grab my stuff." "Stuff? Which stuff?" I looked at him confused. "Sleepwear. I stay with Yeseul for a week." My heart broke. A week without Yoongi, I can't stand that.

"Okay.." "ChimChim? Is it okay for you? I can also-" "No! Enjoy your week with Yeseul, you actually see her every day, but as a couple you can't see each other often enough, right?" I laughed nervously and scratched my neck. Awesome, Jimin! You're so stupid! "Jimin, I don't think you agree with that." "Sure! For real!" "No, I stay here. I don't want you to be alone." "No! I'm not alone! I have the hyungs! And I have a meeting tomorrow anyway." He looked at me suspiciously. "Meeting? With who?" "With a buddy from football, I met him today." "You go play soccer on Sundays? Well. Your business."

When Yoongi went with Yeseul, I just wanted to cry, but it couldn't because I had no strength. So I took my coloring book and painted something in it, hoping to distract myself from my thought and it really helped. Time flew by and I noticed how I slowly fell asleep at my desk.