4

"Jimin, wake up." I heard a familiar voice and felt someone shake me. I lifted my head and saw Hoseok, who was kneeling in front of me, with his head on the table.

"What's wrong?" I was still pretty tired so my voice sounded pretty rough.

"Jin said I should wake you up because someone wanted to talk to you." I sat up and stretched.

"What time is it?" "2:30PM." "What?! Wait, who wanted to talk to me?" Hobi turned around and gave me my cell phone.

"Earlier, your phone rang continuously, Jin answered your phone and said a girl wanted to talk to you." "Haeryung!" "What? Who is Haeryung?"

Well done! No one is allowed to know about her, or they think I'm in a relationship with her, and the way the boys are, she'd definitely be harassed and interrogated by the others.

"Haeryung? She is someone I play football with." Better to tell the truth than to lie.

"If that's the truth, you can introduce her to us." "Maybe, I haven't known her for a long time." Hobi nodded, got up and left the room.

I changed my clothes quickly and ran to the sports field with the bag from yesterday. When I arrived, I immediately saw Haeryung. "Hey! Sorry, I overslept." "Everything okay. We can start now, right?" "Yup.."

I noticed that Haeryung was getting more and more open with me, which I liked because I hate it when you talk to people and they don't even build up any eye contact.

After a while, Haeryung understood how to play football pretty well and was able to play football almost perfectly. The suggestion of Hoseok came back in my mind so I decided to take her with me, because it was getting dark.

After I introduced her to Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung, we went to my room and talked about everything possible.

Just a short time later we decided to watch a movie, so I opened Netflix and picked a horror movie. "Do you like horror movies?" "Yes! I love them, and you?" "Well,  I'm quite a scaredy cat." At least I wasn't as easily scared as Hoseok. "Don't worry, I'm with you and I will protect you." After that statement, I actually blushed. Actually, I never blush, just when I'm with Yoongi. I'm confused. How does Haeryung do it? I feel so comfortable with her..

When Namjoon and Jin were back we went downstairs together and as I said this afternoon, she was interrogated and the others claimed Haeryung would fancy me.

A little later, I brought Haeryung home like a gentleman. When I made my own way home I had to think about going just the same way hand in hand with Yoongi and immediately I had to smile a little bit.

Just outside the front door of our dorm, I got a message from Yoongi: I heard that you have a girlfriend as well. Congratulation bro. I'm really happy for you!

After this message I was in a real bad mood, "dumped" everyone and went to bed to answer Yoongi's message: She's not my girlfriend, I just met her yesterday. And please don't write with me anymore, I don't feel well.

Without expecting an answer, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.