The BOSS LADY

Chapter 1 : Its my Business

          I heard my alarm clock blaring so i checked the time it was 6:50 .Uggh its monday so i have to get my ass up.So i turn the alarm clock off and  put on my song  "loving the crew" by drake.Then i dragged my self to the bathroom and  I did the usual.

 I brush my pretty white teeth and then i wash my lovely chocolate skin. After that i flat iron my long black hair, and yes its weave ,you got a problem ?.... when i was finished i heard my blackbery torch blaring  "Mercy" by kanye.

when i checked it, it was my twin simone calling. i answered," hey twinn!!!!" 

Hey Trina!!! wassup girl how you doing? , simone screamed in my ear

me: nothing just tired dont want to deal with this drama .

simone:Girl who you telling, but we still got to let these girls know who the Boss!!

me: lMAO, simone you need to chill out with listening to Rick ross all the time.

simone:what are you crazy dont be talkin about my husband like that, but girl hurry up..... im like 2 blocks from your house.

me:damn foreal alright i will, alright bye. i clicked the line.

soon i was rushing but i decided to wear my blue sun dress with my blue stiletto heels i got to show these girls whos the boss lady. Then i got my black louie vutton purse and my accessories .Then i turn my music off and went downstairs

.i saw my siblings eating cereral. so i said my goodmornings and i went to see my dad on his laptop doing business, so i hugged him and i said " i love you".

 Then i went to the kitchen and saw my mom drinking tea with her business suit on heading to leave to work. so i said " i love you ma" and told her im about to leave.And if you asking ,yes im african american and  rich.

Well my parents are loaded they both owned their own business and have alot of endorsement with other companies.So yeah im  grateful that they helping with my business. But enough with that my girl simone pull up with her red lamborgini

.I know shes so extra lol. But im not going to lie we put the B in BHAad!!!!!!!...So her car was blasting with dj khaled "take it to the head" and the bass was so strong it made heads turn .My girl simone was looking absolutely gorgeous , she was wearing red bottoms with some apple bottoms jeans with a red tank top.

Her hair is brown and curls down her back , yes shes black to but shes mixed with everything so shes like a honey brown color.Anyways we zoomed to our boring ass school name james high.Mhmm this is our junior year, we got 1 more year to go.

 Yeah it is the best school in the state of new york.  but it is full of tricks,manwhores,fakes,wannabes,and us my twin the bossladys. This school has the best education ever, so as that i maintain good grades becuase its not cute looking stupid.