flashbacks that hurts

wow thats how you really feel trina? like the whole time we was going through everything you thought i was a coward?

yes i did think that , maybe you was holding on to this realationship for a little bit but soon as things went really hard on me, you just went all out on me. you started to be mad rude and disrespectful to me and not care about my feelings.

Look troy im not that little girl you could just tell anything and get what you want from me. i learn from my mistakes and fully realized that a real guy that really loves you or care about you, wouldve stick around and try to improve the situation.

   and when that outburst happen from you it showed me you never really care about me. you just cared about the pu$$y right. you got your freshie huh? that you can only mess with. i bet you was happy that you had something tight and not loose that you used to  be messing with RIGHT TROY!!!!!

well you took my virginity !!! you score my nigga...everbody congradulate to the winner that took my virginity.im hilariously clapping my hands like im crazy. to tell you the truth i really didnt care i was mad at him and myself.

trina i really hope you do not think of me that way.mhmm wateva yo just get out my face , you brought so much shxt, then i shxted in my whole entire life. i know ya like ewww thats nasty. but at that moment i really didnt care.

as my savior the bus was arriving so troy had to get gone or his car will get crushed lmao.

well trina i hope you will forgive me and i want you to know that every since i saw you earlier today it made me love you anymore.its not the physical its just your energy that gives me life.

maybe ya like awww thats soo sweet forgive him girl. but i had a opposite reaction. i just rolled my eyes and gave him the dueces.and got my bus card and got on the bus. i went on the back where i could just sit back and enjoy the ride. just meditating thinking about my dreams and goals.

imma do me .. i dont need no boy to make me happy in life, i love myself and my family and imma do me.