here it goes again

Soon as simone and i came from her car,all i saw was heads turning.The dopeboys lusting over us and the wannabe girls just staring like they have a medical problem.  As we walking through the entrance of the school, the football players was whistling and yelling like they dont have no parents at home.

i mean i know im sexy but damn this niggaz need to control their hormones. so simone went with her other friends that are fake. i mean im not hating on my friend or nothing

 its just that we are both differnt. i just dont like hanging with these girls in school except her. Dont get me wrong , i am popular and i have some associates and everbody knows me but i dont call everbody my friend nomore.

Becuase i learn my lesson last school year of trusting everbody and thinking ever girl is really your friend when they are really not.so the only person in school that i call my bestie is simone.

.anyways i waved goodbye to simone since we have no classes together. so i swayed to my locker to get my things for my first class.

when i got my things i needed, i closed my locker, but before i close my locker , this nigga charles going to get in my face with these played out lines that he give to every air headed trick out there. but thats not going to happen to me.Becuase usually they fall for it becuase he got money but since i got my own money ...I DONT NEED HIM.

.i mean he is sexy, hes light skin with dimples,green eyes and he like 6'5 FEET.and hes on the basketball team.

but still hes a whore and im not trying to catch nothing from him i dont want to die!! i wanna live intill im 300 LMAOO...i know im crazy with my expectations.

Anyways this nigga had a nerve to say " trina i really liked you since freshman year and i want you to be my girl",

i just laughed in his face. i know it was mean but how he going to liked me .. but you been with over 30 girls this whole years we been here. he really think im dumb ?.

well his feelings got hurt and his face got all twitched up

then in seconds his face got all red and his eyes turn black, for a minute i thought he was goin to hurt me but he just walk away.

i mean i was never that type rude to boys before. but that all change when i had a experience that made my heart broke so hard that i was hardly attracted to any boy..and no im not gay but i just dont want no boy nomore , im just worry about myself ..

.i just know boys bring trouble all the time and they can just leave when ever they want.And mostly all the time i always got in trouble  dealing with boys so now im smart.

so i dont care if boys think im rude or hard to get.basically i dont have no hard feelings over that. im just worry about me nobody else.