ready to relax

ugggh i had a long crazy day.so to release my stress i put my headphones on to erase my emotions and started to listen to Sade. i love her , shes the only singer that will help me through my pain and relax me.

i started to listen to " love is stronger thsn pride" this song speaks the truth but it does not speaks on my behalf.

 20 mins later the bus got to my stop. and i said bye to some people i know and got of the bus.i got my keys out my purse and open my door. first thing first i go to my room and put my belongings and my jacket up so i can be comfortable.

 then i went to my parents room to see my dad sleeping so i just close the door. i went to my sister room to see how she doing. i saw her doing her homework. i know my sister is so smart and she only 11.im so proud of her doing her best in school.

        hey sasha , how was your day in school? it was good !! i had won a treat becuase i got the right answer. oooh cool thats wassup my sister is sooo smart :) yeah i am, sasha giggled. awww i love you sasha . aww i love you 2 trina.

 well i talk to you later , i have homework to do to. okay see you later. then i went across the hall to go my brothers room levon and daruis. they the most annoying but yet funny brithers. they not like the rude bothers that always get on their nerves,

they madd cool and let me say they are so adorable. hey bigheads how was ya day at school? oh hey wassup trina it was alright my bro levon said. and how about you darius? ooh it was good , im jus glad i can just chill at home. yeah i know what ya mean .

well i talk to ya later .. ooh yeah after i finished with my homework imma start dinner okay. okay they both said. well i love ya . we love you to trina.

 awww they soo sweet aint they.... so i went back to my room and started doing my homework and studying my midterms. then i heard my phone ring.

hello.

hey trina

oh hey ma, how your day going?

my day going good but i just want you to make sure the house clean and dont worry about cooking im bringing some takeout food.

ooh okay , umm you need anything else mom

ooh no sweetie , well i see later on okay ..love you

love you 2 mom

peace

peace

welll im glad i dont have to cook nomore becuase i didnt feel like it.yes so all i got to do is take a shower and relax.

I got my long i love pink T-Shirt and my pink cute sweats ready after i take a shower.after 30 mins of showering i creamed my legs put my relaxing sweet pea perfume on and got dress. by the time i was finished.

i heard my mom come through the door, and i helped her with the food.i yelled out food is ready and they came running like its the last supper. well we started eating and talking about school and other things.

after everyone ate , i started to wash dishes ....and i know people is saying if ya rich why you doing it. well lets just say i still have to do the chores. after that i said goodnights and i went in my room.

i checked my phone and i had 7 missed calls and 12 text messeges. 3 of the missed calls was simone and 4 missed calls was unkown number. than my cousin and my other associates texted me. i was to tired i just went to sleep. i mean hopefully i see or talk to them tomorrow.

and sleeping is the only thing that will relax me and give me a time to imagine things out of the ordinary.