Jim has a girlfriend!?

Well, something utterly shocking happened today. I never thought it would happen,
but somehow it did. 

Jim has a girlfriend. 

I have no idea how he got her.

Her name is Molly Hooper,

* * * 

*phone rings* 

I pick it up, saying "Hello, this is Sebastian Moran speaking." 

"Hi, this is Molly...um, is Jim there? Who are you?" 

I frowned. "Sorry, who? I'm his sni-" I broke off, telling her I was a sniper wouldn't be the best idea. "I'm his friend. Who are you?" 

"Um, his girlfriend...sorry, can I please talk to Jim?" 

My eyes widened and I nearly dropped the phone. "His GIRLFRIEND!??

"Is that a surprise?" she asked, sounding sort of annoyed. 

"Moran, who the hell are you talking to?" Jim demanded, stalking into the room. 

"Hang on a second," I said, and put my hand over the phone, so she couldn't hear me. "She says she's your girlfriend!"

"Ah," said Jim, smiling. 

"Sorry, this is a bit to take in boss, er, are you seriously in a relationship!?" I said, still stunned. Jim Moriarty in a relationship!? 

"Oh don't look at me like that," James said, giving me a disgusted look. "Girls do tend to like me, now give me the damn phone!" 

Still surprised, I handed the phone to him, and walked into the kitchen, where I poured myself a rather large glass of vodka. Wowwww, James in a relationship, not something I expected in a million years. 

I cocked my head, listening to his conversation. That was weird...he was talking about nice things, like restaurants, X Factor and which Doctor Who episodes he enjoyed the most. That was so not Jim. Could it be possible that he was in love? I shook my head, that would be ridiculous. Moriarty, in love, with a girl!

He was on the phone for about half an hour, before he hung up. I was sitting at the table, with my third glass of vodka, strangely, I didn't feel drunk. Still, it was possible that I was. I heard his footsteps approaching, and I braced myself for a storm of anger. 

Funnily enough, when Jim walked around the corner, he had a smile on his face, a proper smile. Maybe he really did like this girl...well, I thought that until he said. "Oh yes, yes, yes, everything is going according to plan." 

Oh no. What was he doing now? Poor girl. 

I didn't say anything, James wouldn't tell me anyhow. Jim saw my glance, rolled his eyes, and lit a cigarette. "Shut up, Moran. Don't you dare gossip about this to anyone, or else I will do something incredibly unpleasant to you." 

"Of course no sir." I said, looking straight ahead, trying to hide a smile behind my glass. 

Little did I know that Molly Hooper was just part of a great plan, one strand in the web of a spider, a key to destroying Sherlock Holmes. 

Jim just smiled.

* * * 

What gave me an even greater shock was when Molly Hooper came over to dinner

She smiled at shook my hand lightly. She was kind, sweet and funny, and that made me sad, because I was sure Jim was just using her for his own ends. 

However, you could never have guessed that, by the way he kissed her cheek, held her hand and gave her hugs. They sat watching Tv for hours, while I snuck upstairs, to leave them be. 

From my room, I could hear giggling from downstairs, and I inwardly groaned as I polished my rifle. 

Jim was not being himself. Another disguise of his. Jimmy, Molly's sweet guy friend, her bf. 

poor girl. 

she had no idea who she was really dealing with.