Bomb an Old Lady?

"Moran, I need you to do a job." Jim said, sitting on the couch, reading some book on murder and discovery. 

"What is it this time, sir?" I asked, polishing my rifle. 

"I need you to strap some bombs to an old lady." he said.

I blinked. "What!?"

Jim sighed, and I knew that meant don't be so stupid, Moran. "Yes, bombs, old lady, what is so difficult to comprehend about that?" 

 "Yes, bombs, old lady, what is so difficult to comprehend about that?" 

"Nothing, sir." I said, what on earth was he doing with bombs an an old lady? 

Well I found the old lady, and attached her to the bombs. In the end, she got blown up. Because she started describing Jim to someone. Who? 

After that, when I returned home, Jim was sitting on the couch, again, in a red suit. He smoothed back his gelled hair. 

"Take a photo of me, tiger." he said. 

I didn't ask what this was about. I didn't even bother wondering these days, my boss was just random. I got the camera, and took photos as he posed. 

"How is your girlfriend?" I questioned

"Oh she broke up with me." smiled Jim. Okay...and he's not even fazed. 

"What do you want me to do with the photos?" I replied, flicking through them. 

"Write an article about me being in a kid's tv show, and put that photo in it." he said, standing, and straightening his tie. 

I stared. 

Jim rolled his eyes. "Come now tiger, enough of the staring. Do it before I decide to shoot your braaaains out." 

"Yes sir..." 

"Oh yes, and Moran," he called as he walked away. "Make sure you call me Richard Brook." 

Has he finally gone of his rocker??? 

I suppose he was always off his rocker.