Broke my Ankle

I am feeling really unappreciated at the moment...I have just assassinated someone for my boss, broke my ankle jumping off a building (the police were after me, not my fault), Moriarty won't let me see a doctor, because it will cause suspicion, and he hasn't even paid me for the last two weeks so I can't afford a packet of cigarettes. 

"Sebastian, get me my phone, pleaaaase?"James Moriarty's singsong echoed down from his room. On the couch, I groaned, calling. "I can't walk, sir!"

"Good, hobble then! Now GET IT!" 

I heard the anger rising in his voice, and sighing, I stood shakily on one foot, resting on my 303.22 rifle. I used it as a crutch, and reached for his phone on the bench. 

Stumbling up the stairs hurt like hell, but I knew Moriarty would make it hurt more if I irritated him at all. I opened his door, and held out the phone in my hand as Jim turned around. "Ahh, lovely." 

"Sir, you haven't paid me yet." I grunted as his cold fingers slid around the phone. James kissed his phone, and walked away. "That's because you faiiiiled."

"What!?"I protested, leaning against the wall, trying to balance. 

"You broke your damn foot, Moran dear." he sang.

"I still completed the mission." I protested. 

Suddenly he slammed his hands on his desk, and the humour went out of his eyes. "No, you didn't break your foot on the mission."

My eyebrows came down. "What?"

He sat up on the desk, crossing his legs. He was wearing jeans and a black shirt. I hardly ever wore casual clothing. "You were out seeing a girl, and then when you heard the police car driving up the street, you jumped out of her bedroom, which was on the third floor, and smashed your ankle. Do not lie to me." he glared. 

I raised my hands in defeat. "You're right, I am sorry boss."

"Of course I'm right, and you are NOT forgiven!" he snapped, jumping off the desk and walking towards me. I did not expect what happened next. Moriarty slapped me in the face. "You idiot, did you know that the girl you were sleeping with works for the FBI. She also slipped a tracker into your pocket, so now they know exactly where we are. Sherlock Holmes will most likely come around at any moment."

I winced. "Oh." was all I could say. 

His bony fist hit me in the jaw. I never knew he could hit so hard. 

"You are lucky I had it removed before you entered this house." he said, running his fingers through his inky black hair. 

"Hang on..what? When, sir?" I questioned, licking my cut lip. 

James rolled his eyes. "When that man slammed into you, you moron." 

"Then...why did you punch me if we're still secure?" I asked, slightly offended. 

Jim gave me that sweet smile of his. "I just wanted to hit your face, Sebastian."

Oh thank you boss.