BITE ME.

-Once upon a Shitty storyline, there was a seven person Hit Crew, Basically like a underground Mafia Gang but you get the point, these people had all of the power they wanted to use in their advantage. They even had the police on their side; as long as they didn't fuck up the town the police were ok with their line of work.

It all started as one single man, (I the writer) was just sitting in the diner where I worked, I didn't do much but his favorite thing to do was go into the woods and hunt with my rifle. I had spent hours being a true marksman; but of course the army wouldn't allow someone who wore glasses to be a trained sniper. I left many dreams and opportunities behind but never had I tried to take them up, for I always believed the true opportunity would come to me one day, but like everyone else in my life, they too stopped believing...

The days seemed to be getting longer and longer and longer and nothing new was happening until one day..., I know what you're thinking right now, but yes in real life this does happen; one day I decided to go to my favorite range and there was someone new working there...I never knew how he was EVER, I mean this was quite a small town and its OBVIOUS when someone new comes here...he set me up on the range, and I wanted to show off myself cause there were a few chicks in the range there too, so I told him to put it as far as he could get it, and to get a smaller target for me to shoot at...I popped a bulls eye. But the guy though, he was so surprised and this guy got me 5 more targets for free! We got to talking after the time was up for me to be able to use the range, his name was Jesse and he mentioned an opportunity for me, it would be like none I have ever heard before and the pay for just one job was going to be outrageous! So like anyone else that would find this opportunity, I gladly accepted the offer...

The first day I was with the group, this moment was the most nervous I had ever been, they seemed to be quite skeptical of me being a sniper because of my glasses. I immediately thought I wouldn't be able to fit in unless I did something outrageous and showed myself off to the group...This was also the first time I realized some things don't go always as planned, I set my rifle up to range in on a few targets for me show off my ability...the damn scope fell apart when I set my gun down...in turn I grabbed my gun and walked to the nearest gun store and sold it.

Now I use a Barrett 50 caliber sniper, because that little rifle of mine can't handle what we do is what Jesse said. Once I got to know the group I kind of learned they are like me, we just wait for the opportunity to hit us, and then we either accept or deny it. Nikki seemed to not do much except to flirt with people online, while waiting on the next job to come in for us to carry out. Sophie and Takuma always kept to being quite and only speaking when someone got really annoying to the others, or they were looking at motorcycles. Jesse only seemed to just walk around and make sure we had the right equipment for the jobs we do. Sarah only seemed to work on her delicious purple Bugatti, just about all of the time...Jordan didn't do much besides make sure he had enough calories to burn during the next mission we did. Meanwhile, any of the time I had was to make sure I decked out the rig and other vehicles with reinforcements, and help Jesse buy ammo and guns.

Once we had gotten into the fifth mission with me being there, people were starting to respect me for my dead accurate skills with my sniper. I had actually saved them more than once even though they said they had the moment under control; but we all know what I do is right. The one moment I only regret was not trying to have a life before this, now I feel as though the crew is the only family I've got left...we are far away from my parents by this point, but this was the only way I could get into doing this line of work...I don't regret this decision once.

TO BE CONTINUED...