Being Harry Styles' Sisters

Chapter One

Phoebe's POV

"Phoebs...... Wake up.... Phoebs... Phoebs.... PHOEBS!" Oh my god, I thought, why is Caitlyn up so early? *Thump* What the heck? Did she seriously just hit me with a pillow? I thought, why must she wake up soooo early?

"Leave me alone, Cait....." I mumbled sleepily. She knows I'm not a morning person! "I'll get up when I feel....." I trailed off yawning. "When I feel rested," I announced, softer than I thought I would be.

I felt the cold, freezing cold to be exact, air from my apartment room."Cait! You know how I get when I'm cold, let alone FREEZING!" I yelled at my twin. She didn't reply. Most likely suprised by me raising my voice, I thought, I never do that in the morning, let alone a MONDAY MORNING.

"Don't make me call Haz....." she warned. Most of you might be wondering, Harry Styles? From One Direction? Well, ya. That's who she was talking about. Yep, he's our older brother. By only a year though...

"Not Hazza! I'm soooooo scared of our brother!" I said sarcastically. Oh my god! I thought, I have work today! " I'm up! I'm up! I've got work today!" I'm a model, I have to do photoshoots early in the morning, but I really get super tired...

"Good, I was about to start dialing. You do know he would've brought his incredibly fit bandmates with him, right?" Dang! They really are fit...

"Uhm, you know what? Nevermind, I'm going back to sleep," I explained. My sister sighed. She knows how much I'm like our brother, a big flirt. We all are, but Gemma likes to be less flirty. It'll take time, she's the youngest one..

"I was gonna call anyways and tell them we needed a ride to work..." she trailed off. She's an actress, I'm a model, our brother's an international popstar, we're all famous. It'd be a long drive to my agency, hers, AND Syco Records' building.

"Okay! Just as long as I get to see his fit friends, I'm in," I whispered, blushing slightly. I hope he brings them... I thought.

"Of course they'll come! They love us!" my sis exclaimed. It's true, they do. They always flirt with us and such... You would expect Harry to be mad at them, right? Well, you're right. He's very protective...

"And calling..... Now!" she said happily. Yay!!!!

C- Hey big brother!

H- Hey sis! How's Phoebs? She up yet?

C- Yes, finally! I woke her up by... Doing stuff...

H- You two are definitely weirdos.

C- Whatever, Haz. You know your jelly. So, drive us to work? We have about two hours 'till we have to go, and we take about one, so we could hang out for an hour?

Louis- OHMYGAWSH LET'S GO HAZZA BEAR!!!!!!!!

C- Uh, Haz, did you put us on speaker?

She sounded irritated.... "Can you pretty please put it on speaker?" I whined.

C- Ugh, fine Phoebs.....

H- Yup, you're on speaker sis! Wait, what about Phoebs?

C- Uhm.... Nothing?

H- Don't lie to me Cait!

C- Ugh, fine! You're on speaker too! Say hey Phoebs!

P- Hey everybody!

Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall- Hey Phoebs!

Louis- Hi, Uh, Cait?

C- Yeah?

Lou- Can you put if off speaker and hand the phone to Phoebe?

All The Boys Except Lou and H- OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

H- What?!?!

Lou- Nothing......

C- Handing to Phoebs..........

P- It's just me!

It really wasn't. Cait wanted to know what he was saying, so it was still on speaker.

Lou- So you want us to come over?

Oh gosh, his accent gets me every time...

P- That's what Cait said! So what's up?

Lou- Uhm... Well I was just wondering...

He paused for a moment.

Lou- What's shakin' bakin'?

P- Lou, I swear you're so weird...

Lou- But you love it

P- I admit it! I love weirdos!

All The Boys Except H- YES!

H- Excuse me? This is my sister you guys are talking to...

Lou- Yeah, and? She's really fit, why can't we talk to her like that?

Okay, I seriously think I'm scarlet right now...

C- AWW LOU YOU MADE PHOEBS BLUSH!

P- WHAT THE HECK CAIT..?!

All The Boys- *Laughing*

I blushed, yet again. Grrr these boys....

P- Listen, just get over here, kay? Kay. Luff you guys!

H- They're blushing now..... Like tomato red.... THEY ARE IN LOOOOOVVVVVEEE!

All The Boys Except H- NO WE AREN'T DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR PHYSCO BROTHER!

P- Uhm, okay? Just get over here!

H- Bye sis! Bye Cait! Love you guys!

C and P- Luff you too!

H (mumbling)- I have the weirdest sisters ever.....

C and P- ... We can here you, y'know!

H- Uh..... BYE!

All The Boys- BYE GIRLS!

"That was an interesting phone call......." Cait whispered.

"Yes it was," I said. This is going to be a long day...