Chapter 4

**********Caitlyn's POV*************

" I think I'm..." he was staring at me. Dying to know what I was going to say.

" I think Niall likes me..." I lied. It was more like the other way around. But I couldn't tell him that.

" Well, duh Niall likes you! So does Liam, Zayn, and Louis! Is that all?" He was so serious. Why?

" Yep! That's it!" I quickly hurried back into the pizzeria. I looked to find Phoebe and Louis under a table, snogging.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?" I whispered/screamed. They both looked at me in shock.

" Please don't tell Haz! He's already mad!" Phoebe's eyes were huge.

" Fine! Just don't get caught!" I hurried out of there to give the lovebirds room. Niall, Liam, and Zayn were pigging out on the pizza. I decided to join them. I texted Niall.

C- Hey, I have to talk to you bout something...

N- What?

C- After work I'll tell you

After work... HOLY CRAP!! IT WAS 10:50!!! WE HAD TO BE AT WORK BY 11!!! I texted Harry.

C- We need to go!

H- Why?

C- We have to be at work by 11

H- Oh snap... ok come on!

C- Ok! I'll get the boys and Phoebs!

H- Ok

C- Where are you anyway?

H- Ummm... no where! Just come on!

C- Cya later

Wow...

" Come on boys! We have to go!" I screamed at Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They gave me a confused look. I grabbed their wrists and dragged them out of the pizzeria.

" Phoebs! Lou! Come on!" I yelled at them. No one was used to me raising my voice... We hurried out of there and piled in the car. We sped off to the place. He dropped us off.

" Bye Hazza! Bye boys!" I shouted. I ran into the studio thing. Ugh, late. I sat in my dressing room. Getting make up and looking pretty.

" Caitlyn, I have favor to ask you..." my manager, Lisa, said.

" Um.... I'm not a favor person but what?" I asked.

" Can you ask your brother to perform on the show? With the band?" Hazza would do it, but...

" I'll ask him... Can I have the day off?" I replied. I wanted to go home and chill with the boys.

" Sure! Have fun!" Lisa was too easy... I flipped out my phone.

To Hazza: Come pick me up! I just wanna go home and hang out with you guys...

H- Ok, be right there!

C- K!

When they finally came, I had no room in the small car. Harry decided not to drive and sit in the passenger seat. Louis was driving. Niall, Liam, and Zayn all sat in the back.

" Um... where do I sit?" I asked Harry.

" Just sit on the floorboards..." he replied. I gave Niall a good sad face then he volunteered to sit on the floor. Never fails! We arrived at our house at around 1:00. I decided to go to my room and take a nap. I was awakened to knocking on my door. Niall came in and closed the door. He sat on the edge of my bed.

" What are you doing in here?" I asked him. I guess he didn't realize i was awake?

" Oh! I have to talk to you..." his sexy Irish accent was so hot!

" Ok... go ahead" I looked at him. His blonde hair was in his face.

" I think I'm in love with you..." he trailed off. So, technically I didn't lie to Harry? Hmmm........

" Really? I think I'm the same way..." He leaned in. I wasn't thinking then our lips met. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist. He was a really good kisser... the door opened and someone came in.

" CAITLYN!" Harry's familiar voice filled my room. Oh no...

*A/N* How did you like this chapter? What's gonna happen? Please comment and tell me what you think!

Love you, carrotkitties! -Miranda