Chapter 10:

Chapter 10

Caitlyn's POV:

Watching Harry's confusion unravel before Phoebe and Louis is priceless. Poor Harry. He finds out I like Niall; Phoebe might as well be asking Harry for marriage permission. It's quite irritating that Haz had to find out that we liked his best friends by watching us kiss them...

"Wh- how- what?" Harry manages to say.

Knowing that he'll be so much nicer to them, I leave. My phone buzzes. I see it's from Niall.

N- You should get into some fancy clothes. We're going out(;

Fancy clothes? I walk to my room and glance inside my closet. Most of it consisted of Forever 21. I choose one of my favorite dresses. I change somewhat quickly and check my makeup. Did people actually see me with my makeup THIS bad?! I refresh it with some black eyeliner and mascara. I powder myself and make myself look... neat.

I walk to our living area to see Liam and Zayn sitting on the couch.

"Where's Niall?" I ask them.

"He has a surprise for you outside," Zayn replied. A surprise? For me? The thought of Niall getting me a surprise makes me blush.

"Thank you. We'll be back later... I think," I say, making my way to the door.

I walked out and was pleasantly surprised. Outside, there was a beautiful white limousine. Niall. He walked out wearing a tuxedo. I couldn't help myself but to giggle. He opened the door for me to enter the limo. I politely thank him. He joins me, sitting right beside me. He hands me a Coca~Cola. My favorite.

"Niall, what is this all about?" I ask him, grinning from ear to ear.

" It's a celebration!" he shouts. He pulled me into a hug. He felt so strong. I never wanted to leave.

I pull away from his embrace and look into his eyes. They're bluer than the ocean. He likes looking at me. I can tell. Niall leaned in and kissed my lips. Everything cleared my mind. All that mattered was him. I could tell he hadn't been kissed or kissed many girls, but it didn't matter. I kiss him back, enjoying it all. I loved him.

When the limo came to a stop, so did we. That was amazing. Niall Horan just kissed me. It was so unreal! I look at the floor, but can feel him taking looks at me every now and then. Finally, I caught him. We looked at each other. Niall started blushing. I think I did too.

"Cait, that was amazing," Niall whispered. He took a strand of my hair into his fingers. He played with it.

"That was my first kiss," I admitted. He looked surprised, but agreed. I knew it had been Niall's first kiss. I was his first kiss.

"Caitlyn, I really like you, okay? I've never liked someone this much. I'm kinda new at this, but I think you like me too. I hope you do, at least. I find you beautiful in every single way. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I felt myself blushing. I didn't know what to say. I'd never had an actual boyfriend. After a couple of silent minutes,

I said, "Of course!"

Niall was smiling ear to ear. I had never seen him so happy! He kissed me on the cheek and laughed.

The limo driver came and opened our door. Niall grabbed my hand firmly in his. He walked me to the door of a fancy restaurant called Molyvos. Niall talked to the people and apparently he had reservations.

"They have the best steak here," Niall said aloud. I looked at him and he winked at me. He was so adorable and cute and sweet and ohmygod.

They led us to our booth near the bar. Niall ordered me a red wine and himself a beer. I don't normally drink, in fact- I've never done it.

Niall was looking at me when I took my first drink of wine. I immediately felt a buzz. He chuckled quietly. I guess I look funny when I drink?

"Oh shit..." Niall cursed. He didn't usually curse around me. I look towards the door to see men with cameras. Great, I thought, paparazzi. They really know how to mess up something great. He grabbed my hand and ran to the exit closes to us. Unluckily, the men saw us leaving through the exit. They tried to follow us. Once we got out in the dark alley, we hid behind trash. I couldn't help but to make noise because the trash stunk so bad. Niall shot me an agitated look.

"I coulda sworn I saw them out this way," the largest man said.

"We just want a picture.." another one said. Niall gripped my hand tighter.

"Mr. Niall Horan has found himself a lady. That'll sell with the public, dontcha think?" The first one said.

We heard the exit door close and chanced a look. No one. I looked at Niall in the darkness. He looked upset, almost as if I embarrassed him. Ouch, that hurt.

He let go of my hand and started walking.

"Niall, where are you going?" I called out to him. No reply.

"Niall?" I said again. Nothing.

I caught up with him, taking a while to run in my heels. He looked scared and nervous. I wrapped my arm around his. I felt him relax.

"I'm sorry..." he said weakly. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Best night ever," I replied. He smiled faintly. I softly kissed him on his lips.

****A/N****

Heey(:

Howisyou

Howislyfe

Ilysm:*

~Miranda