Chapter 3

*****A/N***** It gets a bit awkward in this chapter.......

Phoebe's POV

I quickly got up and found a pair of extra-skinny black jeans with rips everywhere, a neon pink tank top with white rips on it, my navy blue Uggs, and my favorite purple Jack Wills jumper. I quickly slid into my clothes, as I heard Cait yell, "PHOEBE! HAZZA'S ALMOST HERE!" I sped through my makeup, though being a model gave me advantages and I looked.... Presentable. I had smokey eye shadow on, with a few sparkles just to bling it out, light foundation, as I was going for a natural look, subtle pink-ish/red lips, and mascara. I quickly ran down the stairs when I heard the door open. I ran a little TOO quickly, resulting in me tripping and falling. Luckily, these boys would do anything for me. Louis ran straight over and whispered in my ear as he helped me up, "You alright, love?" I couldn't help but swoon a bit at his amazingly attractive Doncaster accent. "You seem a bit woozy." he concluded. "Whaaaaaaat? Me? I'm just fine!" I stuttered, knowingly aware of the smirk playing on his lips. "Well then, let's get in the car, shall we?" he said poking my nose. I was beginning to fall for him. Wait, WHAT?! No... Oh my gosh, I was falling for him! I know Haz won't approve..... "Right then, before we go, can I do something?" he asked. "I don't know, can you?" I replied smirking. "I'm guessing that's a yes, so here I go....." he said then he began to lean towards me...... Wait! Louis was leaning towards me, most likely to kiss me! But I just stood there, shell-shocked as my best friend McKenzie would say. He didn't kiss my lips, though. He kissed my neck, and for quite awhile too. He finally let go, stood straight, looked at me, then wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked over to my big brother. I hugged him as Louis (quite seductively, I might add) winked at me and flipped his gorgeous brown locks. My sibling hug came to an end. Louis was staring at me. He winked at me. I giggled a bit. Cait started to complain about how hungry she was and how she wanted pizza at 10:00 am. Don't ask, she's just weird. Haz agreed and Lou dragged me off towards the car. He sat me on the floorboards, seeing as there was no other room. I texted him because I was getting bored.

To: Boo-bear Heyyy, make me laugh? Bored & stuffz! xxxx

I got an instant reply;

From: Boo-bear Okay, I shall turn my seductiveness on full mode, chicka! xxx

Oh Lou. "Hey Phoebs, I need to ask you something." "Uhm, sure..?" I questioned. He smirked. Everything began to move it slow motion. Lou leaned in, but so slow it was almost unreal. His lips touched mine and I felt it. A spark. I couldn't believe it. I kissed back almost immediately, wrapping my arms around his neck as we snogged. We kissed until I opened my eyes and I saw Harry and Cait coming to the car. I kept snogging him, though. Cait texted me.

From: CaitCat Would you two stop snogging before you GET PREGNANT AND DIE?!?! Haz is fuming....

Agh! I totally forgot my big brother was right there and I was snogging with his best friend! I caught a glance at Louis, realization and glee were soon replaced by a smirk and a wink. I blushed furiously. "I can't believe we just did that...." I said. I mean, we weren't even DATING but we were snogging in front of my big brother! "I'm glad we did," he replied. I was shocked when he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "We can finish this later. I've always wanted to do that,". He softly kissed my neck once again. Once he pulled away, I finally noticed. He was giving me lovebites. Haz is going to blow... A little while later, we arrived at the pizzeria. I sat next to my twin, of course, and Lou came and sat right next to me. It looked like Cait was texting somebody.... Oh well! After she sent her last text she stepped outside with Haz following, leaving me alone with four very VERY fit boys surrounding me. "So..." I said, making things awkward. "I like food!" Niall randomly yelled. "I love turtles!" Liam screamed. "I need my hair!" Zayn shouted. Oooohhhh these boys... *Ding! Ding! Ding!* I got a text. It was from none other than Lou.

From:Boo-bear 2 things 1. I need my carrots!!!!!! 2. get under the table!!!

Well that was odd..... "Oops! Dropped my napkin!" I explained before diving under the table. Louis soon followed. I was wondering why he asked me to get under here, that is until his amazing blue-green eyes seemed to get closer and closer. Soon I felt warmth and realized there was no space between us. He wrapped his arms around my waist and crashed his lips to mine. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck, yet again. The kiss deepened. I heard Cait say, "Where's Phoebs and Lou-Lou?" We continued as the boys most likely shrugged. Our cover was blown, luckily by Cait not Hazza. "What the actual hell are you two doing under there?!?!" she whisper/yelled. Sudden realization came to me. We were snogging under a table in a pizzeria. I glanced at Louis who looked just as I must've. "Like, really?!?! Get some gurrrl!" she whispered. "So you're not gonna tell Haz?" I wondered. "Nope. If I did, Lou-Lou here would be dead in one second." I giggled, "Nuh-uh! Have you SEEN his abs?!?!" They were a six pack! "Whatevs. Get back to what you were doing, I'll tell them I think you're in the bathroom," she said. "Thanks so much Cait!" I whispered. We picked up where we left off. He pulled me closer and began to kiss my neck yet again. I let out soft moans on occasion, causing him to chuckle. Eventually, we decided than we had probably taken enough time 'going to the bathroom'. We discreetly crawled to the bathrooms, then walked out like we just used them. We looked around for the boys and Cait but the table was deserted. We ran out into the parking lot and found my big brothers car and we ran like drunks. Oh my god. I can't believe I just snogged with Louis Tomlinson!

*****A/N***** Ya so we have a bit of Louis+Phoebe action! What would their couple name be...? Lhoebe? Pouis? Pou? Lhoebs? I have no clue! Those all sound strange.... Well this is Ash and I just wanted to say that my KIK is carrotkitties (yes I made a different KIK just for you guys, my little carrotkitties) and my BFFL Mir's KIK is carrotcats. I'm on the phone with her right now and she says, "Fine, sure. Hi," ain't she lovely? ;{P