Chapter 2

********Caitlyn's POV*********

WEIRDEST PHONE CONVERSATION EVER! But at least Phoebe was awake... I think Louis had a "thing" for her. I ran into my bathroom and threw on my ripped denim shorts and a yellow and green shirt. Harry texted me. On my way is what the message said. I replied saying are all of the boys with you?. I think he put me and Phoebe on speed dial or something... he said Yup! They all love you guys! Talk about AWKWARD! I am a flirt but Harry won't even let me hug them! But he loves me!

" PHOEBE! HAZZA'S ALMOST HERE!" I screamed up the stairs. I looked in the mirror that hung over the couch. My curly hair was all in my face and there was 1 curl that seperated from the group. Dark black eyeliner lined my electric green eyes. There was a knock on the door then Harry and Louis came barging in.

" Hello! Oh my god! Are you sure you aren't the model?" Louis teased. Phoebe came running down the stairs. She even tripped, but I didn't laugh (or did I? ;]). Louis immediately ran to the rescue! I walked over and hugged my brother. He was only a year older but I was at least 5 inches shorter than him...

" Are you ready to go?' he asked. He had that playful look in his eyes. Yep, we are related.

" As I'll ever be!" I said, sarcasm showed in my voice.

" Where are we gonna go? Hazza Hazza Hazza!! I want to get PIZZA!!!!!" I screamed, almost in his ear.

" Are you crazy? It's 10:00 in the morning!" he was so cheeky! I gave him my best sad face. And as usual, he gave in!

" Fine!! Lou? Pheebs? Where did you go?" we walked out of the large house and onto the driveway. We ran to the car. Louis and Phoebe were on the floorboards. Liam, Zayn, and Niall all sat in a seat.

" Niall!" I screamed, a bit too happy... Harry shot me a look.

" Nice to see you too..." Liam joked.

" I didn't forget you guys!" I leaned over and pecked him on the cheek. I looked at Harry. His face was red and he pulled me back into my seat. He texted me something.

" Really? I'm sitting right next to you!" I told him. I looked at my phone.

H- CAIT!!!

C- Chill out! He's just a friend...

H- It better stay like that too!

C- But...

H- NO!!

C- No! Not Liam...

He never responded to that. Typical protective brothers. We got to the pizzeria and got out of the car. We

got our table and sat down. People were staring at us like usual. We sat down. I guess Harry was upset

or something cause he picked the seat farthest away from me. Niall sat on my right and Phoebe on my

left. I got out my phone and texted Harry.

C- What the heck? What's your problem?

H- Tell me what you were gonna tell me

C- Follow me

I got up and walked outside. After 5 minutes of waiting i said, NOW! He came outside and looked at me.

" Do you want me to say what I was going to say?" For some reason, all of this made me mad. He nodded his head in response.

" Well... it's about Niall..." I started. He immediately looked at me.

*A/N* Ok, don't tell me! I know I suck at writing! But, what will happen? Thanks for reading and tell me what you think! If you tell me I suck at writing, I know. But PLEASE tell me your thoughts on this chapter! Love you, carrotkitties!! -Miranda