Shower

20 votes 8 comments for update

a|n
I'm shit at writing so this sucks btw be warned the end is really rushed and bad
x

Sam opened the door to his room and stepped out into the hallway. He quickly walked over to him and Colby's shared bathroom to grab his favorite lavender scented lotion. What could he say? His gay side was prominent today.

Sam had come out as bisexual to the roommates and the fans about three months ago, just after he broke up with Katrina. He just didn't feel like he wanted a relationship anymore, and Kat sort of agreed. She was really understanding about the whole thing, and sighed they could be just friends. Ever since then Sam has been more focused on his own mental health, and he's the happiest he's been in years.

He slowly creaked open the door to the bathroom and walked over to the far side of the bathroom counter, his portion of the restroom. He immediately spotted his bag of necessities and unzipped it, pulling out the lotion. He decided to apply it right in the bathroom, so he uncapped the lid and squirted a generous amount onto his palm.

He was rubbing a bit on his leg when he heard a loud moan come from the closed door next to him that lead to the shower. Sam froze instantly, wondering what could have caused it. Being the innocent, curious boy he was, Sam decided to look behind the door to see what made the noise.

He quietly opened the door, and his eyes met a naked Colby Brock, mid-shower.

His eyes grew large as he took in the sight before him. He slowly traced over Colby's wet body, from his shampoo filled hair, to his insanely sharp jawline, to his meticulous abs, and even down to his, well, you know.

Colby let out another soft moan as he reached up to rinse out some of the shampoo. Sam's cheeks started to flush red as his pants grew a bit tighter. He suddenly let out a tiny, inaudible squeal as he realized what he was doing.

How much of a creepy roommate was he, watching his best friend take a shower?

He quickly shut the door and ran out of the bathroom, lotion in hand. He raced into his room, slammed the door, and flopped onto the bed.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" he groaned.

Aaron must have heard all the ruckus of slamming doors, as he peeked his head into Sam's room.

"Hey, Sam, buddy, are you okay?" Aaron asked.

Sam sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just, ah, posted a picture I didn't mean to on Instagram." He gave Aaron an attempt at a convincing grin.

It obviously didn't work, as Aaron gave him a really odd look as he ducked out of the room. Sam sighed again and started to yank on his hair.

"Aaarrggh!"

x

Sam attempted to avoid Colby for the rest of the day by leaving the house and headed over to Kat's.

He quickly snuck out past the roommates and hopped into his car. He texted Kat that he was coming, then set off towards her house.

When he arrived, Kat was standing at the door, two Chipotle bags in her hand. "I postmated your favorite," she said, smiling. Sam grinned back and happily accepted the bag she held out for him.

They sat on the couch, eating their food and making light conversation. After a while, Kat asked if there was anything bothering him.