Faint

AMYS POV

Waking up isn't filled with the dread and worry that is usually is. I wake up and feel comfort and warmth.

I turn, looking up to see that Ben's already awake.

"Hey..." I smile, nervously wondering if he's changed his mind about me. After all, I'm lying in his bed with no makeup on, a bruised eye, and bed hair.

"Hey." He replies, smiling back.

"Is Sloane still sleeping?" I ask,

"Yeah, we'll probably have around an hour before she's awake." He answers.

"You want me to make coffee?" I suggest,

"It's early, there's no point in getting up just yet..." He smirks, resting his palm on my cheek. I lean in, kissing him. Deepening the kiss, he pulls me on top of him, swooping my hair to one side as we make out. One of his hands is resting on my back, the other on my ass as our bodies grind together.

I feel his bulge harden against my crotch, feeling the butterflies all through my body.

*JURASSIC PARK THEME*

I rest my head on Ben's collar bone as we both chuckle at the interupption.

"To be continued?" I wink,

"To be continued." He confirms, turning onto his side and watching me as I answer the phone and get out of his bed.

"Hello?" I smile happily,

"Hey..." My best friends voice replies.

"Is everything okay?" I ask,

"Um, not really." She replies, nervously.

"What? What is it?" I question,

"It's Asher... He's been released from prison on bail." She tells me. I feel the air in my lungs disappear as I remember his slurred words as he was being pulled into the cop car.

'I won't be in here for long, and when I'm out I'm coming for you.'

"Amy... Hey, what's up? Are you okay? What's going on?" Ben questions, leaping up from the bed and standing next to me, his hand on my arm. Everything spins as the memory of getting beaten so hard that I thought I was going to die flushes back into my head.

"W-when was he released?" I ask Hollie,

"Last night." She mumbles,

"B-But he's got an ankle bracelet on, right? H-he can't leave his house?" I question, feeling like I've been drained of all of the blood in my body.

"That's the thing..." She starts, "He's gotten it off. The police detected that it was being damaged and went to his place, but he was already gone." She finishes.

I drop the phone, losing control of my body and falling also.

~

"Ryan! Ryan, help!" I hear Ben yell, I hear a door slam open.

"Shit, what happened? What's going on!?" Ryan questions. I feel boiling hot and on the brim of puking. I pass out again before fading back and realising that my backs on someones knees, and they're forehead is leaning against mine.

"Amy, please wake up... Please, please..." Ben whispers, his voice breaking a little. I open my eyes.

"It's fine, I'm awake." I murmur, lifting my all of a sudden extremely heavy arm and stroking his cheek.

"Oh thank god." I hear Ryan gasp. My eyes trail over to him, leaning at my other side.

"Your welcome." I reply, trying to make a joke. "Are you crying?" I ask Ben, smiling.

"You were out for ten minutes, we didn't know if you were dead..." He mumbles, I chuckle at them both.

"Is someone going to help me up or are we spending the rest of the tour down here?" I question,

"You're not getting up until we're at the hospital." Ben replies,

"What?" I ask, "What?" I repeat, snapping. I slowly sit up, wincing at the pain in my head, and stumble to my feet.

"You passed out Amy, you were sweating but at the same time you were freezing cold... That's not healthy." Ben replies. I push past him and go to the front of the bus with the driver.

"Hi, sorry about that." I smile, "There'll be no need to go to the hospital now- just a misunderstanding. Just carry on with the orignal route." I tell him, he nods.

"No problem." He smiles.

"Don't listen to her, we still need to go to the hospital." Ben argues, joining us at the front.

"I don't need to go!" I insist.

"You could be hurt!" He replies, obviously getting pissed off with me now.

"Well, I'm not!" I tell him,

"We need to check! You might not feel the problem!" He yells,

"We don't need to do anything! You're my boss, not my boyfriend!" I spit. His mouth drops open. I went too far. "Ben... Ben I didn't mean it-"

"Save it. I know what you meant." He scoffs, turning his back and walking away.

I can honestly, confidently assure anyone that the worse place to be with someone you've just had an argument with is a tour bus.

For the rest of the day we try to avoid eachother. I'm relieved when we get to the hotel and the guys have to go off to rehersals.

"Hey, chin up kid. He'll get over it." Ryan smiles, before leaving.

"I crossed a line." I reply,

"Yeah, you kind of did. But that happens. I'll talk to him." He winks. I hug him tightly.

"Thank you." I mumble, "Good luck at rehearsals." I add, before he leaves. Ben left around 10 minutes before Ryan, eager to get as much distance as possible from me.

I hear Sloane gargle from her cot and pick her up, balancing her on my hip. "What have I done, huh?" I say, sighing as I take a seat on the floor with her and hand her a toy car.