Cameron's pov. (tops)

I walk up to Jaces house and knock on the front door. A woman opens the door. She is in her forties with thinning blonde hair.
"Hello," she says. Before I open my mouth Jace runs down his stairs.
"Mom it's for me," he pushes out in between pants.
"Ok, well come on in," she says a little wiry looking "it's always good to meet one of Jaces new friends." In my head I laugh at the word "friends". Me and jace have never classified our relationship but I know it's not a friendship. Well not only a friendship. When we first met at school we were what you could call aquiatences, it was only after becks party that we would become what we are now.
"Its good to meet you too," I say trying to suck up to her. I always had a gift for that sort of thing.
"Ok mom we are going upstairs," Jace quickly cutting in. He goes up a few steps and looks back to make sure I am following.
"Jace me and your father are going out for dinner in 10 minutes, so you guys be good," his mother yells up the stairs.
"Ok," Jace said as a devilish smile creeps on his face. He openes the door to his room. The smell of his cologne filled my nose. I love that smell.
"We will have to wait until my parents leave to have some fun," he says while breathing in deep.
"I don't mind, so this is your room?" I ask.
"Yep, this is it," he answers.
"Its nice, different then I thought," I say looking at his posters of soccer players.
"Yeah I haven't redecorated from my soccer phase," he says shyly almost embarrased. Then we hear the door close. We look at each other. He sits on his bed as I move closer to him. We don't speak yet we know exactly what's going on. I pull his head close to mine and we lock lips. Our kiss is passionate. When we touch I feel something I have never felt before. I know right, cliché I then pick him up. He wraps his legs around my waist and we move toward the head of the bed. When we reach the pillows I set him down and things start to get rough. I push my hips against his going slow at first then getting faster. A moan escapes his mouth in between kisses. Our waists pushing against each other at first with rhythm, then as the want for each others body grow we get sloppier. I reach for Jaces shirt. He helps me pull it off of him. I look down at his amazing body. His abs faintly showing, his nipples hardening as they feel the cold air. I start to lick and kiss his body until I reach his pants. I quickly rip them off. I see his long skinny hairless cut cock. I take it and put the whole thing in my mouth. I go faster and faster as his member gets deeper into my throat.
"YES!," he screams, "that feels so good." I stop and pull his waist closer mine. In one motion I take off my pants and boxers. I throw them in the corner.
"If you liked that you'll love this," I whisper in his ear as my thick cock goes inside him.
"Fuck, go slower," he says in pain. I slow my pace and gently roll my hips getting deeper and deeper with each thrust. His back arches as the last inch of my cock goes inside him. I lean in to kiss him. I start to pick up my pace going in one fluid motion. I roll my hips rhythmically as he moans.
"Oh, Cam!" Jace shouts.
"Yeah, baby say my name," I yell back.
"Cameron Cameron Cameron! Uh," he screams and his cock erupts on my abs. My thrusting qwickens and gets sloppier. I feel myself getting close. I want him to taste me so I pull out and finish on his body.p
"You wanna taste this?" I say as I scoop a bit of cum on my fingers.
"Yes," he answers. I put my fingers in his mouth and he sucks them dry.
"Let's get cleaned up," I say trying to catch my breath.