Camerons pov. (bottom)

I feel the warm shower hitting my back. I can still feel what it was like to have him inside me. It reminds me of when we did it in the school bathroom. That was the first time I felt him. It was the day after that party. I was still confused how I felt about what took place that night. I was a football player. Football players aren't spouse to feel the way I feel. It was second period home ec. I sat in my seat and look toward the door just I in time to see Jace walk in. I had forgot he was in this period. He walks over to his seat refusing to make eye contact the whole time. I felt ashamed and I know he did too. Was this a fluke or was it something more. I had to know so I pulled out my phone and started snapchatting him.
'Hey'- I typed. That's so stupid. I decided to try again and this time be a little more straightforward.
'I know what happened Saturday night was confusing but we can't pretend like it didn't happen'- I send it to him. I look back as he picks up his phone. He opens the message.
'I know but it was an accident, I'm not like that' - he replied.
'I don't think I am either. Meet me in the bathroom in two min and we can talk more' - I said. I don't know why I sent him to the bathroom. I mean I had to have known what would happen. I had to have wanted it.
"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask Mrs. Harrt.
"Yes," she replied. I quickly rush to the bathroom. I remeber paceing back and forth thinking how dumb this is. Then the door opens. In walks Jace.
"What do you want to talk about?" he asked.
"What happened," I answered half annoyed.
"Look it was a mistake," he shot back at me in a stern voice.
"Well we won't know for sure unless we try it again. If we dont like it then we know," I said.
"Ok," he said. Then he leand into kiss me.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"You said to try it again," he said confused.
"Not now," I said.
"Why not? It might be fun," he whispered. I was petrified with fear. He went into a stall with me close behind. We start to kiss. I was flooded with memories from the night before. I remembered how I first kissed him. How it felt. He starts to rub down my body with his hands. I my dick hardened. He started to take charge and he ripped of my pants and revealed my cock. His expression looked surprised. I then realized he hadn't seen my dick in the light.
"Its thick," he said
"Thanks," I replied red faced. He then puts my whole cock in his mouth. I feel it get deeper and deeper until his face touched my pubes. It felt great.
"Fuck, that feels so good," I said. Then he turns me around and I put my hand on the cold bathroom rails. I feel his fingers go inside me. I moan out of pleasure and shock.
He puts his hand over my mouth and whispers "be quiet."
I obey him. He puts his other fingers in an hole which maked it hard to keep quiet. Suddenly I feel something warm go in my ass. It slips in and imedienty starts moving. I look back to see his cock inside me. He was thrusting hard. So hard it's almost impossible for me to hold in my moans. I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen I hadn't noticed when he first started. This pain was different, it was enjoyable. I wanted him to go harder. He quickly pulled me up so he could kiss me from behind. He started to kiss and suck the back of my neck while rubbing my body under my shirt. Then I feel a wave of pleasure rush over me and I finished. There was no holding back my moan. His speed intensified. He goes faster and faster until the only thing I can feel of this pain and joy mixture is pain. I felt the tears well up in my eyes as my ass was being destroyed. Now all I wanted to do is finish. Then I felt him cum inside me.
"That was so good," he said.
"Yeah," I said. It was not good it was great. I knew what was going on now. It was no accident what happend at becks party. But neither of us wanted to give what was happening a name.
"Let's go back to class," I said.