Jaces pov. (tops)

We walk into the shower after a passionate fucking. I always love when he tops me. His thick uncut hairy cock always makes me cum. I turn the water on to hot and hold my hand so the water hits it. I look back at Cameron looking at me and I smile at him. He is so hot. I always wonder how I pulled a guy like him. But it wasn't like I was trying. It just happend durring that one fateful day at becks party.
"Is it hot yet?" Cameron askes.
"Oh, yeah" I say. He waits for me to get in, then he steps in closing the door behind him. We both look at each other as we wash our body's. I start to rub his abs. Oh those abs. He looks at me.
"I wanna top you now," I say while turning him around. He bends over and I put my face into his hairy ass. I lick around his hole and suck on his inner check. I start to slap his ass as I warm him up. I put my two fingers in his ass trying not to hurt him. He let's out a grunt and I take that as my cue to go harder. I put three fingers in his tight ass. I slip my fingers in and out looking for his prostate. I finally find and give all my attention to it. I rub it a little longer until I get to horny and want to be in him. I position my dick right outside his hole. I tease him by rubbing my shaft and tip in between his butt cheeks.
"Put it in already," he demands.
"I'm in control here," I say. I slap his ass and shove my cock in. I go fast and ignore his grunts and yelps.
"You like it rough baby?" I ask.
"Fuck yes!" Cameron says in between thrusts. I then pull out and knock down my soaps I have sitting on the showers ledge. I turn him around and set his toned ass on it. I then insert my penis back in his asshole and go faster that before. We both moan and yell. Our body experiencing the same raw pleasures. I keep thrusting not slowing down at all. Cameron grabs at my head and pulls me in and kisses me. Our tounges explore each others mouth as my cock explores his ass. I feel myself getting close. I try to hold it in, to hold on to this lust this passion this pleasure.
"I about to cum," I barely get that out before I cum. I release all in his hole. He jumps down from the ledge. I bend him over and clean his cum filled ass out.
"That was fucking amazing," he tells me.