Jaces pov. (bottom)

We go back to my room after the showe. I lay on top of his bare chest and we talk. I have always been cofterable with him. Laying here on him reminds me of that amazing party or that time he snuck me into his house. That was a great time. It was late at night when he texted me to come over. I of course want going to turn down a good bang so I got in my car and drove to his house. I snuck around to the side of the house where his open window sat. I look in to hind him on his bed.
"I'm here," I said.
"So I see," he said back. He reached his hand out and helpsled me in. I look around his plain room. Grey walls, a blue comforter. Just your basic boys room.
"Are we going to do this or what," he said.
"Hello to you too," I said back sarcastically. But before I could say more he grabed and kissed me. We started to make out. As he got horny he got rougher. Which I liked. He always acts tought but when it comes to sex he is gentle and sweet. I like rough and hard.
"Give it to me hard baby," I whispered to him.
"I'll give you hard," he said in a raspy voice. He takes off my pants and shirt. I start to undress him and when he was completely naked he forced me against the wall again. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me up. Without warning or preparation he shoves his penis into me. I cry out. Not even phased bu my Yelp he kept going. Harder and harder slapping my as so hard it had bruises the next day. My hole was on fire and my stomach hurt. Yet out of all this pain I felt something unlike anything else. Pure ecstasy.
"You like it rough? Dont you bitch" he said.
"YES!" I yelled. I then got nervous his parents would wake up. He kept going showing no fear. I felt my toes curl up and I grabed the back of Cameron's head as the most powerful orgasim I had ever had took over my body. For a split second I was paralyzed as warmth rushed over my body. I felt such a strong feeling in my cock I thought it was going to explode. I came all over Cams chest with a little landing on his chin. I then realized he had stopped and I felt a warm liquid in my ass. We had came at the same time. He set me down and I could barely walk.
"Go get cleaned up in my bathroom. Dont worry my parents are gone," he said.